Electrical Manager
Guess I’ll make a call tomorrow, thanks.....jack
Sponsored

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Wow, so now you're insulting your customers. Nice.
Have you met Maximus 3?

I think that RSI has been the most open regarding information, and I look forward to my notification. RSI corporate AND US distributer I purchased from have kept me well informed.

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Have you met Maximus 3?

I think that RSI has been the most open regarding information, and I look forward to my notification. RSI corporate AND US distributer I purchased from have kept me well informed.
Same. Ive been overall happy with their customer service.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
"Unless I have't noticed, CoVID..."?

Wow, so now you're insulting your customers. Nice. I have family that have been in the hospital with CoVID. So yes, I've noticed. Thanks for asking.

Telling everyone when the ship was on the water doesn't require predicting anything. Just communicate info as it comes in. Telling your customers how many units are in the 1st and second shipements doesn't require planning.... just communication of existing information.

You could have just given the info you provided later in the post about he 27th. IS th the small shipment with only a few units? When is the second shipment arriving?

I'm sorry your company is struggling so much. Your competitors are doing much better and keeping their customers informed. Communication is key, people will accept a lot if you're up front with them. That is what you are struggling the most with.
You need to take a chill pill, what a douchebag.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Wow, month ago a guy gets upset , mostly because of family memebrs involved with Covid , and then afterwards replies back that he thinks it's the best option on the market, and he'll wait, I think everyone is way past chilled on this.....Jack

Sponsored

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
I have been watching the RSI toppers since they were announced, even talked to one of the guys at RSI. Responded almost immediately to my questions. I had all intention of buying one for the Gladiator but the the Gladiator has since departed. All is not lost as I am intently watching the development of the topper for the RAM 2500! I will have one next year when they come out if at all possible. And yes, when the JT’s get the Hemi, I’ll be back. Still have a Rubicon Wrangler now.

Tommy Killian

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
NYC local 40 ironworker
I love this cap and thinking of ordering. I just wish u were able to mount things on the side like maxtrax rotopacks ect

Tommy Killian

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
NYC local 40 ironworker
Also does the cap come flush to the cab? Wondering if the low profile bars will work w my tent since some of the tent will be over cab

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I love this cap and thinking of ordering. I just wish u were able to mount things on the side like maxtrax rotopacks ect
I see absolutely no reason why you can't do that with a little ingenuity. Just tack some mounts on to the windows or side panels and you'd be good to go. I'd say maxtraxx would be just fine, or maybe 5 gallons or so of fuel. I personally wouldn't go much over 20 pounds though on the factory window struts.

Also does the cap come flush to the cab? Wondering if the low profile bars will work w my tent since some of the tent will be over cab
It is flush with the cab. The vent on the roof stands slightly above however, but there shouldn't be any issue with low profile bars or tents.

Feel free to check out my video reviews. They may help give you an idea:

Sponsored

Tommy Killian

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
NYC local 40 ironworker
I see absolutely no reason why you can't do that with a little ingenuity. Just tack some mounts on to the windows or side panels and you'd be good to go. I'd say maxtraxx would be just fine, or maybe 5 gallons or so of fuel. I personally wouldn't go much over 20 pounds though on the factory window struts.

It is flush with the cab. The vent on the roof stands slightly above however, but there shouldn't be any issue with low profile bars or tents.

Feel free to check out my video reviews. They may help give you an idea:

Nice. I just saw the adventurer model. I emailed them seeing how I can order

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
It was either 170 or 175 pounds, per RSI. They stated it somewhere on one of these many posts/threads. That weight feels about right too, having installed my own.
thanks