First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
You know you have to take it all apart except for the winch plate to actually install the winch, right?
I held off on installing it until I had everything cuz I knew it would be a pita to do it later. Just sayin.
Yeah, I was planning on a lot longer wait to buy a winch until I found the X Bull so cheap. And Iā€™m getting pretty good at taking the bumper on and off, this will be the third time...LOL...itā€™ll be a piece of cake.
Sponsored

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Wowza. How did you swing that?
There is a chance your house will be burned down by rioters, so all is forgiven apparently.

ScottLars

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSSD Granite Crystal Metallic (Korg)
Occupation
Engineer
No issues for me either. Haven't abused it offroad yet though. I would have preferred the Mopar but felt this was the next most OEM looking option. (My favorite still is the AEV but can't justify the cost just yet.) I installed shackle mounts on my Arcus instead of those huge tow hooks.

20210112_085404.jpg
Where did you get the shackle mounts. I have the Arcus and don't care for the huge tow hooks.

Sponsored

Eroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Mojave, Granite
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineering Leader
Where did you get the shackle mounts. I have the Arcus and don't care for the huge tow hooks.
I have a set I didn't use, happy to sell to you cheaper than from RR (they were $60 a set I think). They were never used but that are "Mojave orange". PM me if interested.

Snakeyes

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales Engineer
all the over bars on these Arcus pics look round/tubular but on RR site they look square is the picture off or have they changed it? Thanks

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
all the over bars on these Arcus pics look round/tubular but on RR site they look square is the picture off or have they changed it? Thanks
Anyone have an answer to this. When I look on the RR website I dont like the overriderbar, but when I see them on members vehicles I like them.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Love my Arcus. I liked the light weight of it and the fact that the winch sits down inside completely covered. Synthetic lines are susceptible to UV damage especially here in Florida so this eliminates the need for any cheesy winch cover as well. Cant beat the price. Also the huge hooks are great when your on the trail and need to do some quick kinetic rope recoveries...saves so much time and they are rock solid.

Jeep Gladiator Rugged Ridge Arcus SmartSelect_20210310-194920_Amazon Shoppin
Any issues mounting the HF Badland winch?

Sponsored

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Has anyone installed the JK version of the Arcus on their Gladiator? Saves a few $$ so I was thinking of going that route.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Has anyone installed the JK version of the Arcus on their Gladiator? Saves a few $$ so I was thinking of going that route.
I looked into this a while back and as far as I can tell, the winch plate bracket and fog light brackets are different between the two part numbers.

The JK has that vacuum pump in that area.

I decided to not bother. Good luck.

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I looked into this a while back and as far as I can tell, the winch plate bracket and fog light brackets are different between the two part numbers.

The JK has that vacuum pump in that area.

I decided to not bother. Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up! Guess I'll just go with the correct one (had it in my cart and waited too long to pull the trigger and the sale price evaporated).

lsudecat04

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT - RMT Overland Pkg
Has anyone tried bumper towing behind an RV with the mounts?

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Anyone know where the best price is right now? Starting to order parts for my JTRD coming.
Sponsored