Sponsored

Should I put some spacers lift or do a mopar lift?

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
The springs are still the same when it comes to mopar. I put the AEV lift on my rubi diesel and I can’t say enough good things about it. Road driving has improved. Articulation is better. Not the best in sand as it’s a much stiffer overland spring. I would stay away from the mopar stuff. Especially for the price they charge.
I suppose they could be the same, but the part numbers are definitely different. It was my understanding that they are different to accommodate the different engine weights. As for pricing...I paid $1400, which seems pretty competitive considering you're getting everything: appropriate springs, Fox shocks, longer front/rear sway bar end links and longer front lower control arms, front/rear bump stops, and front spring locator pads. Not sure of the reason to say "stay away" - it's a perfectly fine kit imo.
Jeep Gladiator Should I put some spacers lift or do a mopar lift? photo_2021-08-02 11.39.12
Sponsored

Oasis Supernova

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
high Tech
Vehicle Showcase
I notice it looks like there is a lot of rake on your truck in that pic. Lift is on the way to me as we speak. I’m wondering if I should buy the leveling kit in addition to the 2” Mopar lift now? Anybody? Is it necessary if I don’t want rake?
I did a rough country 2.5 leveling kit and love it. $100 I think. Perfectly level and rides great. Couldn't be happier.

bwildoutside

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 eco diesel JT
I did a rough country 2.5 leveling kit and love it. $100 I think. Perfectly level and rides great. Couldn't be happier.
Those part numbers are different from stock because they’re bigger. But if you compare the mopar lift for gas and lift for diesel they’re the same, correct?
Sponsored