Sponsored

So what did you name your Gladiator?

OldFloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
My new gladiator is named Feegle.

The Nac Mac Feegle were characters in Terry Pratchett's Discworld books, described as "tiny little Scottish Smurfs who have seen Braveheart altogether too many times." They spend most of their time drinking (fitting for the Jeep) and stealing - hauling away anything that isn't nailed down, and if it is nailed down, they'll pry it up and take the nails as well (fitting for Max Tow). They are incredibly rowdy, fighting anyone and everyone, including each other or even themselves if nobody else is available - "Crivens! I kicked meself in ma ain heid!" (Fitting for a Florida man...)

JohnB

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
USPS
Rubi.....first Rubicon I owned and needed a wifi
Jeep Gladiator So what did you name your Gladiator? 4C373F2A-0578-406F-80DD-7A1BE5615A7E
hot spot name.

Sponsored

RU_NOT_IN_2_TRAILS

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Vehicle Showcase
The Mistress is her name. The wife first called her The Girlfriend after I started spending time and money on future and current upgrades, but she later started calling her The Mistress and it's stuck.
Jeep Gladiator So what did you name your Gladiator? sideDent
Jeep Gladiator So what did you name your Gladiator? sideDent

These pics were just a couple of days after got her from the dealer on July 23rd, 2020
haha my wife started calling mine the Gumar since we were watching Sopranos and I was yet again shopping for more mods!

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
after over a year of having her i went with "Lucille" i really love the old movie cool hand luke in the movie a part were a good lookin blond was washing a car George Kennedy was saying anybody that looks like that got to be called Lucille ! also Lucille ball has red hair and the walking dead Negan's bat was called Lucille. so with the enjoyment i have had with this Jeep "she's my Lucille"

#11 Comp.jpg

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
Tatanka, picked it up in Montana and started calling it Tonka. But that evolved into Tatanka as we traveled through bison country. It seemed to fit.
Jeep Gladiator So what did you name your Gladiator? 196558C6-08A1-476D-91FF-48CCF2ADB216
Every vehicle deserves a name. I’m interested in hearing some of your choices and why?
Jeep Gladiator So what did you name your Gladiator? ABFEDDA4-32BF-4D49-B11E-F7970F1FCA67

Sponsored

TaylorWoodham

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y; 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Researched some Roman history and found the term "rudis" which was a small wooden sword that was awarded to prolific gladiators after being granted their freedom (Jeep actual gave these out to the people who purchased the Launch Editions). So, since it's a Gladiator and owning a Jeep is all about being free from the confines of paved roads and fully enclosed cabins, I named mine "Rudi".

Rudi naked.jpg

dweiant

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
My wife named it Barbie - because she had a barbie jeep toy that had all the accessories. so im butch ing it up and by calling it Bar-B like a western brand

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Wife called mine Gladys. Baby girl called it Princess Gladys.....luckily only the Gladys part stuck haha