First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, Gator Sport S
Occupation
Millwright
Had mine done today and wow, what a difference. You won't realize how bad the aluminum one is until you drive with the new one. Night and day.
Only downside... have to take it back cause they got the steering wheel off center one tooth
Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Had mine done today and wow, what a difference. You won't realize how bad the aluminum one is until you drive with the new one. Night and day.
Only downside... have to take it back cause they got the steering wheel off center one tooth

How do you know its off a tooth? Usually its as easy as a drag link adjustment.

OP
OP
jfhull71

jfhull71

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, Gator Sport S
Occupation
Millwright
How do you know its off a tooth? Usually its as easy as a drag link adjustment.
Yeah you can fix it that way, but it wouldn't need centered if it was put back with together with the box and wheel centered

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stacy'sMom aka: 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
I just got word that mine is on order and looking forward to feeling the difference.
I honestly did not even notice how bad it was until we bought another car. Then, after driving in for a few weeks, I could barely keep the Jeep in a straight line.

Worst, is when the Jeep was at full load. It almost seemed to get caught up in a "slappy-wave" back and forth on some stretches of rough h.way.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Is that even possible? I thought there was a flat face on one side to prevent that.
Sponsored