Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Traded in a 2017 Ram 1500 2" lift 35" Grabber X3 red letters, exhaust, pedal commander, cab clearnace lights and all the bells and whistles for this new 2021 Bright White JT max tow.
Mods are 2' Mopar lift, Blackhorse Roll / light bar, factory M9C retro graphics. 35" General Grabber ATX, Quadratec white retro aluminum wheel, N-fab side steps, matching premium soft top material tonneau cover (still needs to be installed) and Quadratec QRC winch bumper with winch (still needs to be installed) and a 2nd rear tow hook to be installed this weekend.
Been a fun project so far. Love the AMC jeep graphics on the center caps, and the AMC Jeep badge on the rear tailgate. Still looking for a company to match my side graphics for a top of hood scrambler style decal. Adjustable track bar goes in this week and then LED lighting all the way around.
Pleased of the outcome so far

first pic part 2.jpg

Before lift.jpg

Side shot.jpg

Goose hunting.jpg

View attachment 112845

Jeep tailagate emblem.jpg
You need to start a retro thread
Sponsored

Geo Jeep

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Sport S (Max Tow)
Occupation
Geologist
I love those wheels! And the graphics are spot on, love the coloring. White is a great palette. What did you do to the fenders? Looks like you painted the plastic fenders? Am I seeing that right?

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Traded in a 2017 Ram 1500 2" lift 35" Grabber X3 red letters, exhaust, pedal commander, cab clearnace lights and all the bells and whistles for this new 2021 Bright White JT max tow.
Mods are 2' Mopar lift, Blackhorse Roll / light bar, factory M9C retro graphics. 35" General Grabber ATX, Quadratec white retro aluminum wheel, N-fab side steps, matching premium soft top material tonneau cover (still needs to be installed) and Quadratec QRC winch bumper with winch (still needs to be installed) and a 2nd rear tow hook to be installed this weekend.
Been a fun project so far. Love the AMC jeep graphics on the center caps, and the AMC Jeep badge on the rear tailgate. Still looking for a company to match my side graphics for a top of hood scrambler style decal. Adjustable track bar goes in this week and then LED lighting all the way around.

first pic part 2.jpg

Before lift.jpg

Side shot.jpg

Goose hunting.jpg

View attachment 112845

I enjoy looking at the retro builds you did a great job

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara

first pic part 2.jpg

Before lift.jpg

Side shot.jpg

Goose hunting.jpg

Roll Bar and side steps.jpg

top-back-jpg.jpg

Nice build. You planning a hard tri-fold Mopar tonneau cover or soft cover? My overland came with the hard cover off the lot - - which is awesome for security and keeping it dry, but don't think I could do a chase/roll bar because the cover sits on the lip of the bed.

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Nice build. You planning a hard tri-fold Mopar tonneau cover or soft cover? My overland came with the hard cover off the lot - - which is awesome for security and keeping it dry, but don't think I could do a chase/roll bar because the cover sits on the lip of the bed.
Thank you. I did a soft tri-fold. Fits with the chase bar, but I lose the last fold. I either tie it up to the bar or take the 5 minutes to remove the cover completely if I need the extra room. Wife has a 1500 ram so if we haul anything large in the bed, we use her truck

Sponsored

slparker77

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Granite

first pic part 2.jpg

Before lift.jpg

Side shot.jpg

Goose hunting.jpg

top-back-jpg.jpg

You may want to try this company for decal matching?
https://www.amclives.com/collections/decals-stripes

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon

sl009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator

first pic part 2.jpg

Before lift.jpg

Side shot.jpg

Goose hunting.jpg

top-back-jpg.jpg

Amazing looking jeep. How do you like the grabbers? My mechanic swears by them, but I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet. I don't think I've seen grabbers on another gladiator except yours.

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing looking jeep. How do you like the grabbers? My mechanic swears by them, but I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet. I don't think I've seen grabbers on another gladiator except yours.
I love them. Ran the Grabber X3 red letters on a fullsize ram. Great tires too but not very well in snowy slushy or wet pavement. Broken traction in intersections quite a bit. But they were a beast on Mud, snow, sand, and gravel.
The ATX's are awesome on all road conditions. They will clog up in deep gooey mud, but they're not meant for that. As a AT tire and a very well behaved street tire, they are the best. Quiet, no noise, balance well, etc.
Hope this helps
Todd

Sponsored

sl009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I love them. Ran the Grabber X3 red letters on a fullsize ram. Great tires too but not very well in snowy slushy or wet pavement. Broken traction in intersections quite a bit. But they were a beast on Mud, snow, sand, and gravel.
The ATX's are awesome on all road conditions. They will clog up in deep gooey mud, but they're not meant for that. As a AT tire and a very well behaved street tire, they are the best. Quiet, no noise, balance well, etc.
Hope this helps
Todd
Absolutely, thanks for your insight!

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport, 1976 VW poptop
I love those wheels. Distinctive look for sure, in a good way.

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I love those wheels! And the graphics are spot on, love the coloring. White is a great palette. What did you do to the fenders? Looks like you painted the plastic fenders? Am I seeing that right?
Thank you very much. I was expecting black flares and was kind of bummed when I was made aware that white painted flares were std equpment on 2021 sport S's. But now that I have them, I wouldn't trade them for black

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Had a 2010 JKUR for 5 years with the dual top group. I bought that one in May of 2010, took the hard top off for the summer and never ever put it back on. It was the standard vinyl top.
Gladiator has the premium twill fabric and a much quieter / warmer top and I live in Michigan and have no regrets buying the soft top only.

Any regrets about your soft top yet? Mostly concerned about the noise.
Sponsored