Sponsored

Suspension/Lift for 35's with emphasis for On-Road manners.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Aaaaannnndddd a month later now I am looking for a real lift.

What I have looks great and is fine on the road, but after one trail run I want bigger tires & more flex. Ordered a full bellypan already just to go a bit overboard on protecting the JT. Sometime in the next few days I am going to order a legitimate lift in the 2.5-3" range.
Checkout Evo Manufacturing. Badass stuff! They offer a 2.5" starter lift kit for $1,120 (includes all 4 springs, extended sway bar links, bump stop extensions, stainless braided brake lines, adjustable F&R track bars)... You can order control arms later. :like:

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...acturing-2-5in-enforcer-lift-kit-stage-1-plus
Sponsored

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Checkout Evo Manufacturing. Badass stuff! They offer a 2.5" starter lift kit for $1,120 (includes all 4 springs, extended sway bar links, bump stop extensions, stainless braided brake lines, adjustable F&R track bars)... You can order control arms later. :like:

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...acturing-2-5in-enforcer-lift-kit-stage-1-plus
So my problem with that lift is actually with the listing & its lack of info... Its a 2.5" lift. But 2.5" of lift on what? If thats 2.5 on a Rubicon it would be close enough to what I want. If its on a sport then I want to be a bit taller. Where as the JKS lists at 3" on Rubicon & 3.5 on Sport. I already have my front lifted 1.5" and I want another 2ish. But also don't want to be super tall like a 4-5" would get me. I have 600 miles on my 315/70r17's so I probably wont be replacing them anytime soon.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So my problem with that lift is actually with the listing & its lack of info... Its a 2.5" lift. But 2.5" of lift on what? If thats 2.5 on a Rubicon it would be close enough to what I want. If its on a sport then I want to be a bit taller. Where as the JKS lists at 3" on Rubicon & 3.5 on Sport. I already have my front lifted 1.5" and I want another 2ish. But also don't want to be super tall like a 4-5" would get me. I have 600 miles on my 315/70r17's so I probably wont be replacing them anytime soon.
I called Evo and asked them about this a couple weeks ago, it's 2.5" both front & rear on a Rubicon (more on a non-Rubi model). It sits pretty nice. You can Google Evo 2.5" lift Gladiator, and it will show you pictures of one with 37's that looks REALLY nice.

Here's a few with the 2.5" Evo & 37's...

https://www.eastdallasdiesel.com/in...ATOR-LAUNCH-EDITION-Alpine-Audio-Nav-EVO-2.5/

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I called Evo and asked them about this a couple weeks ago, it's 2.5" both front & rear on a Rubicon (more on a non-Rubi model). It sits pretty nice. You can Google Evo 2.5" lift Gladiator, and it will show you pictures of one with 37's that looks REALLY nice.

Here's a few with the 2.5" Evo & 37's...

https://www.eastdallasdiesel.com/in...ATOR-LAUNCH-EDITION-Alpine-Audio-Nav-EVO-2.5/
I emailed Evo to ask... Someone else mentioned that they go off of rear height which would account for them not differentiating. If thats the case & they bring it level then I am sold.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It's weird, I see some with the 2.5" lift, and folks say it's higher than 2.5", and in some pictures it does look really tall. But Evo said it's 2.5" lift over stock, both front & rear. And in some pictures it DOES look normal with the rake, like it's an even 2.5" lift on both front & rear. So I don't know WTF is going on honestly... I sure hope my coils are 2.5" of lift and not 3.5 or 4.5"... If they are, they're getting sent back, because that's TOO tall for my needs. I don't want some retarded-looking truck with the ass-end sagging and the front end up in the air like those stupid kids are doing these days.

My coils are in, but I haven't installed them to give any measurement differences. Maybe next weekend...

Sponsored

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It's weird, I see some with the 2.5" lift, and folks say it's higher than 2.5", and in some pictures it does look really tall. But Evo said it's 2.5" lift over stock, both front & rear. And in some pictures it DOES look normal with the rake, like it's an even 2.5" lift on both front & rear. So I don't know WTF is going on honestly... I sure hope my coils are 2.5" of lift and not 3.5 or 4.5"... If they are, they're getting sent back, because that's TOO tall for my needs. I don't want some retarded-looking truck with the ass-end sagging and the front end up in the air like those stupid kids are doing these days.

My coils are in, but I haven't installed them to give any measurement differences. Maybe next weekend...
And I cant stand having a big rake... Stock is totally crap to me. I will add airbags for towing if I have to, but no rake daily for me. My tires are going to look tiny no matter what with the bushwacker fender flares I just ordered so I might as well go tall to match.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
And I cant stand having a big rake... Stock is totally crap to me. I will add airbags for towing if I have to, but no rake daily for me. My tires are going to look tiny no matter what with the bushwacker fender flares I just ordered so I might as well go tall to match.
I like dead-level, or slight rake...But never the opposite. The front has to be even, or slightly lower than the rear. The factory rake was not appealing to me at all, either. This is why I ordered 2.5" lift front springs, and 1.5" lift rear springs. That 1" height differential should be perfect for my needs, and sit almost perfectly level, maybe a 1/2" taller in the rear, than it does now with the Skyjacker 2.5" / 1.0" lift.

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I like dead-level, or slight rake...But never the opposite. The front has to be even, or slightly lower than the rear. The factory rake was not appealing to me at all, either. This is why I ordered 2.5" lift front springs, and 1.5" lift rear springs. That 1" height differential should be perfect for my needs, and sit almost perfectly level, maybe a 1/2" taller in the rear, than it does now with the Skyjacker 2.5" / 1.0" lift.
were talking the same thing. I have 1/2" rake right now & its fine. But the 2" about from stock was no bueno.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
I am running 35s on my stock suspension Sport S with mopar front steel bumper and skid plate, and mopar sliders. Both on road and on trails it does great

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am running 35s on my stock suspension Sport S with mopar front steel bumper and skid plate, and mopar sliders. Both on road and on trails it does great
my damage to my sliders and crossmember says otherwise. Gave out a go at near stock and now it needs to go up

Jeep Gladiator Suspension/Lift for 35's with emphasis for On-Road manners. 99D629CB-E3B6-4807-8A2E-37D0AB65BFE6
Jeep Gladiator Suspension/Lift for 35's with emphasis for On-Road manners. C1330B72-2AAA-4150-AABD-6963EB425920

Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my damage to my sliders and crossmember says otherwise. Gave out a go at near stock and now it needs to go up

Jeep Gladiator Suspension/Lift for 35's with emphasis for On-Road manners. C1330B72-2AAA-4150-AABD-6963EB425920
well different trails entail different obstacles and terrain. I had much less scratching on my crossmember with 35s and rubbing on greater articulation (which should be fixed with different fenders)

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
well different trails entail different obstacles and terrain. I had much less scratching on my crossmember with 35s and rubbing on greater articulation (which should be fixed with different fenders)
Yeah & I am going overboard on protection... Have a full underbelly skid plate on the way as well as flat fenders. One day out on a trail & my gladiator is going way more then I thought I ever would.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah & I am going overboard on protection... Have a full underbelly skid plate on the way as well as flat fenders. One day out on a trail & my gladiator is going way more then I thought I ever would.
Same. I am avoiding additional armor because I dont rock crawl if I can help it, and if I rub it is usually on a stony/gritty mud/clay or hard packed dirt, not enough (hopefully) to do more than scrape.

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Same. I am avoiding additional armor because I dont rock crawl if I can help it, and if I rub it is usually on a stony/gritty mud/clay or hard packed dirt, not enough (hopefully) to do more than scrape.
stock 4 door jl’s didn’t touch in the same place I did that. These things are just long. And I’d rather error on too much protection rather then not enough.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
If you're on a budget, it would certainly do just what you are wanting. Getting rolling and discovering the look and function you are wanting to go for. My spacer lift sent me into the direction I was hoping it would. I know that all I need is a 2.5" front coils and 1.5" rear coils to get the perfect look and function I am trying to achieve, while still having adequate clearance for 37's.
It's less the budget and more the getting rolling part. I'm thinking I may even end up with 37s in time so this stop along the way on 35s wouldn't wanna go full suspension setup just yet. I have garage clearance issues that I need to tip toe into.
Sponsored