Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Yeah, but the California King bed shows where priorities lie!

I just moved to Austin a few months ago and this is the first time I've lived in Texas during my career. I'm amazed at how many trucks I see with "Texas Edition" or something similar on them. The people here are proud to be from here, more than any other state (or country) I've lived in over a quarter century of moving around every few years.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
The ONLY thing Commifornia has ever got right!
I just cannot get the wife to leave here....... If I could it would be Idaho or Texas in a heartbeat

Sponsored

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
I just cannot get the wife to leave here....... If I could it would be Idaho or Texas in a heartbeat
Transplanted Californians are killing Texas. We left in April (after 58 years) and it was getting to the point I didn’t recognize my Texas....very sad.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Transplanted Californians are killing Texas. We left in April (after 58 years) and it was getting to the point I didn’t recognize my Texas....very sad.
Speak for yourself. Wife and I are retired Law Enforcement and conservative. I am a Viet Nam Veteran (Army 67-70) and earned the right to live where and how I wish. We have led our lives with a deep respect for the law and our constitution. And... having lived in our home for more than 40 years it's become where our values are not respected or even recognized in the community we call home. We will move,should we decide so to where they are and no one will tell us otherwise.

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Speak for yourself. Wife and I are retired Law Enforcement and conservative. I am a Viet Nam Veteran (Army 67-70) and earned the right to live where and how I wish. We have led our lives with a deep respect for the law and our constitution. And... having lived in our home for more than 40 years it's become where our values are not respected or even recognized in the community we call home. We will move,should we decide so to where they are and no one will tell us otherwise.
I am also retired LE. Democrats moving to Texas are DESTROYING the State. Austin Texas has become tge SW version of San Fransisco.....overrun with drug addicts and homeless. LE Has had their hands tied behind their backs by Liberal politicians. it would appear that you do not fit the definition of a Commiefornian, so don’t be so damn thin skinned.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
I am also retired LE. Democrats moving to Texas are DESTROYING the State. Austin Texas has become tge SW version of San Fransisco.....overrun with drug addicts and homeless. LE Has had their hands tied behind their backs by Liberal politicians. it would appear that you do not fit the definition of a Commiefornian, so don’t be so damn thin skinned.
So the guy who lives in Florida, who fled Texas to go there, is telling me how people should just stay home. Sounds kind of hypocritical to me. And you my friend can test my skin any time you want to.

Sponsored

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
So the guy who lives in Florida, who fled Texas to go there, is telling me how people should just stay home. Sounds kind of hypocritical to me. And you my friend can test my skin any time you want to.
I didn’t flee from a damn thing. Ive owned property in Texas for 40 plus years, and still do. I’ve owned property in Florida for many years also.
Im pretty sure I never told you what to do you old crotchety ass. I stated that LIBERALS from California are destroying Texas....you are free to move any damn place you want....you might just fit in in Austin afterall.

2D8F0F58-F1D8-4D5B-AE9A-6CA85B55EA7D.jpeg

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
We'd love to have you in Indiana!

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
We'd love to have you in Indiana!
My wife has had a pen pal (remember them) for more than 55 ears, and never met her. They wrote and phoned for all these years. She is a retired Women's Basket Ball coach (what else in Indiana) who lives in Shelbyville and wife is retired after 30 years as a Police Commander. Someday we will visit there, perhaps in the Jeep.... Be safe.

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Maybe Jeep will pull the Texas Trail edition considering all of the conflict that this has caused.
:facepalm:
Sponsored