Sponsored

Huhnowwhat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Mojave JT
Occupation
Project Cat Herder
You won't be disappointed with the Synergy springs, just installed them on our Mojave, rides damn close to stock.
Sponsored

OP
OP
outdoor.adventures

outdoor.adventures

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
You won't be disappointed with the Synergy springs, just installed them on our Mojave, rides damn close to stock.
That’s great to hear, thank you! It’s so hard to know without trying.

Huhnowwhat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Mojave JT
Occupation
Project Cat Herder
You're welcome. My wife and I have been having a suspension debate for the better part of a year. We didn't want to lose the Mojave's ride quality, but we needed a bit more weight capability, as we added an Ikamper. After months of research and finally talking to some good suspension tuners who suggested Synergy for our use case, we finally pulled the trigger. We've only had the setup for a few weeks, due to the weather, and have only had one shake-down run, but just driving it on the street we instantly knew it was the right choice for us.

OP
OP
outdoor.adventures

outdoor.adventures

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
May 2023
Regear to 5.13, ARB Air Locker (Front) w/ OEM control, Synergy Springs

What a project! After many hours of research and learning, I tackled the project of regearing The Mojave. I added an ARB RD245 air locker to the front as well, and swapped out the too-stiff-for-me Clayton springs to Synergy (4" front, 3" rear").

• Yukon Gear and Axle 5.13 gears w/ master install kits front/rear (YGK069)
  • ARB air locker in the front since the Mojave doesn't come with a front locker (ARB RD245)
    • Wired up to a factory Rubicon off-road switch following this thread as a template. Made my own circuit board to mimic the OEM locker signal.
  • Synergy Mfg Springs
    • 4" in the front and retained my previous 0.5" spacer and other lift parts from previous posts. 3" in the rear to maintain level ride.
    • These springs ride so much better for me and match the Mojave OEM shock tuning so much better than the Clayton springs. I don't fault Clayton - I just don't carry a huge static load all the time.
I'm really excited about having a front locker and frankly to be done with this project. It took me many hours and towards the end I was really wishing I had just paid a shop to do it, however, the things learned are invaluable to me. AMA!
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_6361

Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_6828

Setting up backlash
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_6913

Final setup in the front
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_6917

Air line coming out of the diff housing
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_6937

Existing compressor hooked up to locker air line. On the right-hand side of this photo you can see the electrical plug where I've added the wiring to control the front locker using the OEM switch.
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_6936

Front and rear, baby!
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_6938

Mojohnny

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JT Mojave, ‘21 JL Willys
Occupation
Sales
Such a clean build! This is most likely the one I’ll be following for my Mojave, if you don’t mind. Can you share the process of installing the Rubicon steel bumper with the Mojave skid plate? I know trimming has to be done, just not sure where.

Sponsored

OP
OP
outdoor.adventures

outdoor.adventures

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Such a clean build! This is most likely the one I’ll be following for my Mojave, if you don’t mind. Can you share the process of installing the Rubicon steel bumper with the Mojave skid plate? I know trimming has to be done, just not sure where.
Thank you! I'm honored ?. The Rubicon steel bumpers were already on it when I bought it @ 5000 miles, so I unfortunately don't know the process of installing them. I have seen a few YouTube videos in my feed that cover the topic though - maybe you'll have better luck there.

Mojohnny

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JT Mojave, ‘21 JL Willys
Occupation
Sales
As soon as I asked that question, I reread that it came as purchased so my fault lol but yeah, I’m definitely looking through the forum! I appreciate it. Excited to see what else you’re building onto it man.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Great wealth of information to get more height and maintain the OEM Fox 2.5 shocks

OP
OP
outdoor.adventures

outdoor.adventures

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Finally made it down to Moab for a quick weekend trip. I ran Hell's Revenge and Poison Spider Mesa. Both were great trails and I had a great time. Here's a video of me going up Hell's Gate.

Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_8183.JPG

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
back again to reference your lift

Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
Very well thought out modifications. It is hard to change out the Mojave suspension because you paid a premium for it. But if done properly as you have done, the results are satisfying I bet. Good job.

KevinC

OP
OP
outdoor.adventures

outdoor.adventures

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
December 2023
High steer/drag link flip and track bar relocation - Synergy Mfg.

Although my Gladiator drives pretty well, it doesn't drive quite as well as stock. One way is when going over a diagonal crack, such as a driveway at an angle, or a bridge seam on the freeway. The Jeep "lurches" side to side or diagonally. I figured this was due to the steep track bar angle and horizontal left-to-right axle shift as the suspension compressed.

A few months ago I damaged my stock drag link on the trail and replaced it with a Synergy drag link. This month I purchased the Synergy Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket and installed it this week.

I have to say, the problems described in the first paragraph are remarkably minimized! If I had known how much of a difference it would make on the road, I would have done this months ago. I think anyone lifted 3.5+ inches in the front on their daily driver should do this.

The install instructions from Synergy were thorough, and it took me about 90 minutes to do. I supported the passenger side of the front axle with a jack stand, removed the front pass. wheel, and that gave me the access needed to complete the project. It would have taken longer had I needed to replace the drag link, but I already did that a few months ago as I mentioned.

Drilling out the knuckle for the drag link flip was the hardest part w/ the Mojave's cast iron knuckles, but it went well. I used a 7/8" drill bit from Amazon. The rest of the trackbar bracket installation is remarkably simple - it's a well-designed piece.

Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_9394
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_9395
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_9404
Jeep Gladiator The Mojave JT - Build Information & Journal IMG_9405

Mojave21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra
Awesome build, glad the track bar relocation bracket seemed to make the issues better for you.

Zachanadandy

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical foreman
December 2023
High steer/drag link flip and track bar relocation - Synergy Mfg.

Although my Gladiator drives pretty well, it doesn't drive quite as well as stock. One way is when going over a diagonal crack, such as a driveway at an angle, or a bridge seam on the freeway. The Jeep "lurches" side to side or diagonally. I figured this was due to the steep track bar angle and horizontal left-to-right axle shift as the suspension compressed.

A few months ago I damaged my stock drag link on the trail and replaced it with a Synergy drag link. This month I purchased the Synergy Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket and installed it this week.

I have to say, the problems described in the first paragraph are remarkably minimized! If I had known how much of a difference it would make on the road, I would have done this months ago. I think anyone lifted 3.5+ inches in the front on their daily driver should do this.

The install instructions from Synergy were thorough, and it took me about 90 minutes to do. I supported the passenger side of the front axle with a jack stand, removed the front pass. wheel, and that gave me the access needed to complete the project. It would have taken longer had I needed to replace the drag link, but I already did that a few months ago as I mentioned.

Drilling out the knuckle for the drag link flip was the hardest part w/ the Mojave's cast iron knuckles, but it went well. I used a 7/8" drill bit from Amazon. The rest of the trackbar bracket installation is remarkably simple - it's a well-designed piece.

We ran the synergy setup on our 2019 JLUR. When we decided it was time to flip the drag link on our 2022 JLUR I went with the yeti no drill flip kit from steersmarts. Much easier install obviously. Ride seems pretty much the same between the 2. We still had a bit of steering feedback over bumps that I wanted to get rid of. Decided to try drop brackets up front from metal cloak. Between the 2 the thing rides better and handles better than it did stock. Considering the drop brackets on my mojave even though ot only has a 2" AEV spacer kit they made such an improvement.

OP
OP
outdoor.adventures

outdoor.adventures

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
We ran the synergy setup on our 2019 JLUR. When we decided it was time to flip the drag link on our 2022 JLUR I went with the yeti no drill flip kit from steersmarts. Much easier install obviously. Ride seems pretty much the same between the 2. We still had a bit of steering feedback over bumps that I wanted to get rid of. Decided to try drop brackets up front from metal cloak. Between the 2 the thing rides better and handles better than it did stock. Considering the drop brackets on my mojave even though ot only has a 2" AEV spacer kit they made such an improvement.
Nice. I actually ordered the MetalCloak drop brackets on Black Friday and they finally arrived today. Good to hear they worked great for you - I’ll be installing soon!
Sponsored