Sponsored

Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice.

sypeck

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Jeep GC
Received The Bakflips MX4 today looks like they are still having a few quality issues. Although they are minor I expect a 1200 premium cover to be perfect. A few scratches on rails (im OCD and I can live with them although I rather not) The new finished end caps that are to cover the back of the rail were missing (called) and they will send a set out but I was still able to install it. The hardware could be better. Not sure why they do not wrap the rails in foam to protect them. Cover has a nice look but feels cheap it basically is styrofoam covered with a very thin piece of aluminum with a black power coated texture. If I would of seen this cover in person I would not have purchased but is is what it is. Oh and I will leak for sure no doubt about it it just the way that it is made nothing can fix that

Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice. image0

Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice. IMG_1854

IMG_1855.jpeg

IMG_1856.jpeg
Sponsored

Fastwake

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks the same as mine but mine is a RUGGED RIDGE. Mine came out perfect no leaks no scratches. If your not happy sent it back.

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
Rough Country tri-fold for me. I've had rains where it leaked just a bit, and I've also had rains where it didn't leak at all. Very well built and I'm very happy with it.

Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice. 20210525_201629

Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice. 20210525_201641

Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice. 20210623_113617

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Truxedo and rugged ridge are not made the same or by the same company. They are world's apart with the rugged ridge being 10x better.
Rugged Ridge is actually made by X-tang in Michigan. I had to get parts for my rugged ridge and they made me call X-tang for the brackets because in 2021 they dropped the threaded hole
Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice. top back 2
Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice. tonneau cover

centra28

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Hydro Blue Pearl Coat

Sponsored

Fastwake

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I thought it looked like the same manufacturer

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I did the Extang Trifecta, only because a local guy was selling a slew of tonneau covers he acquired via the purchase of a storage unit. Anyway, I bought it for $160 - install was way easy, removal (when necessary) is a breeze (two threaded knobs), and the way it tri-folds out of the way for most trips is also handy, as it has some straps to hold it in place. The material is also holding up quite well here in the AZ heat - the sun here craps out most things quickly, but it's holding up well so far (I've had it about a year). It's also MOSTLY waterproof - this wasn't a selling point for me at all, but I use the local drive-through car wash frequently and it's only on occasion that I notice water in the bed after driving through. That's my $0.02.

Sponsored

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I am either going with this nicely priced low profile rough country (there are good youtube install vids on it too) or the new BAK Revolver X4s which just looks awesome. Struggling to decide.
I love the Revolver so far, no QC issues with mine and working with a rack manufacturer on brackets to mount directly to the covers rail.

Gumbo Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon ecoDiesel
Occupation
Installation Manager
Rugged Ridge here. No complaints. Fit is spot on, no leaks.
Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Photos and Fit, I need help making a choice. 20210616_192854
Sponsored