Sponsored

Sweetums

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJR, '21 JTDR, '00 VFR800, RSV4, '11 MTS 1200
I would like to see you partner with some of the small, but innovative companies that make aftermarket accessories here in the USA.
I think Jeep already does this and shares pre-production CAD files with select aftermarket companies.
Sponsored

WestwallNF104A

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Antique dealer
I think Jeep already does this and shares pre-production CAD files with select aftermarket companies.
I know they do it with AEV, I have their front bumper set, but I am talking more like American Adventure Labs, and the other small independent companies.

Dls79

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Retired
PLEASE make the front seats have more rearward adjustment!! I’m 6’4” and have to purchase aftermarket seat brackets in order to drive my JL and JT.
I would also really like more horsepower NO ELECTRIC!!!!

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Bring back the diesel. No way I can drive a 3.6 after having the torque I have now.
Dana 60's as a factory option or at least ship them in the bed, let the dealer install them, ship the others back and get a credit.
Ventilated leather seats.
Room for a 37" spare under bed.
Adjustable track bars
Hydraulic belt-driven power steering pump.
Winch plate in the "winch ready" steel bumper.
Badge trails loaded in the nav.
Carpet delete rubber floor mat with drain plugs.
I like the idea of being able to adjust for tire size and gear ratios through Off Road Pages.
An inexpensive tire/wheel option for those of us who will be upgrading immediately.

Sponsored

Hugh Jorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Actyon Sports Ute, 81 Cherokee S, 84 CJ7
Hello Jeep fans!

We are looking for feedback on what features/options/colors/additions/etc. you would like to see in your Jeeps.
Please leave a comment below on anything you'd like to share. Keep in mind, this might not appear anytime soon but we want to know what our owners are looking for to make the ownership experience more enjoyable.

Thank you!

Jeep Cares
Jeepcares, if you do really care about the future of your brand - successfully rollout Lean/sixsigma manufacturing. You’re competing with peers that have done so!! Drive a step change in quality and reliability.You won’t meet a person who doesn’t love Jeep. You meet many who doesn’t like he quality and reliability, particularly in very harsh/severe/extreme conditions.

Cater to the utility value guys. Take the brand somewhat back to utility, durability. Why can’t there be a utility package, stripped back, heavy duty, vinyl interior, skinny offroad steel wheels/tyres and heavy duty everything?? Why does it need to be exclusively made for the lifestyle crowd?? FFS!!
The gladiator is an awesome platform. Yet it’s been defanged and sanitised.
why does it have to be a lifestyle truck? Garbage and a turn off for utility value guys.
She needs an 8k lbs/3.5t tow package, uprated GVM/GCM rating.
The small displacement Diesel engine pls I’m in Australia) or as has been said, something bulletproof like a little modern Cummins. Put a damn strong dependable American made manual trans. Something that has proper cogs and hardened steel in it. Trust me I’ll pay for it.
For lordy’s sakes take this truck back to its roots (even a little). Give it some brawn and beef and simplicity. Gladiator has all the potential in the world.
But I tear my hair out of the decisions made by your company over product direction and completely ignoring the utility / hard work aspect the your brand dna.

Any decently powerful modern powertrain will be valued. I would personally take the I6 hybrid PHEV if you make it RELIABLE AND DEPENDABLE.

Look at the attachments. These guys are still eating the lunch you invented/brought to the general public 60 -70 years ago!!

Pls take back your territory ..

Jeep Gladiator We want to hear from you! - JeepCares AFEE95E7-6921-4884-99F0-142B04C23578

Jeep Gladiator We want to hear from you! - JeepCares FFB2F60C-D76B-4B17-BDE0-AFA119AE0A20

Jeep Gladiator We want to hear from you! - JeepCares 3D9DC9D4-7407-4477-8F61-0474E7A462F1

Back to/more of this —>

B8103B86-4846-4126-BA75-85F97E156BC7.jpeg

Last edited:

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
How about a washer for the backup cam - once you drive a couple of miles with a bit of snow, it's worthless. Might as well not even have a backup camera since you can't see out of it due to the snow cover and there's no washer for it.
Give us a washer for the backup camera. Pickups suck a lot of dirt, dust and snow back there and I have to literally clean it off after every trip.

Jeep Gladiator We want to hear from you! - JeepCares B8103B86-4846-4126-BA75-85F97E156BC7
available aftermarket - should be standard from factory.
https://clearvucam.com/store

also lens spray for headlights.

Hugh Jorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Actyon Sports Ute, 81 Cherokee S, 84 CJ7
Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Series Troopy is one of the best. Wish we could get that kind of vehicle in the states.
Why can’t Jeep take back some of it utility territory? It’s started the whole scene.

Gladiator is THE most interesting Jeep made in decades. It’s got ALL the potential in the world.

Jeep, tap into your roots and give it some b@lls 😜

STACHES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Alltrack, '74 X1/9, '71 240z, '66 C10
Occupation
Manufacturing Automation
But on others, the windshield is also a structural part.
There's another expense - fold-down windshield.
But it's non-structural and flat. Literally a fraction of the cost of a modern windshield. A couple hinges and a rubber gasket don't make up that difference.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Id really like a better experience at the dealer.

id like to not dread going there for repair, maintenance, or questions.
They are independent. Out of Jeep's control.
They want features and accessories and things they control or design

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fiat 124 Spider, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Here are my top 5:
  1. Do something about your dealers. I have owned Chryslers, Dodges and Jeeps for over 35 years. Rairdon's of Bellingham service staff is highly unethical, incompetent and unprofessional. Never met a worse dealer in my life. While you are at it, see if you can do something about the entire Rairdon group of dealers; they ALL SUCK
  2. Your prices need to align with reality. I love Jeeps, but not at the prices you want. I recently got a 2023 Gladiator Rubicon for 26% off MSRP. Gladiator is an AWESOME truck at $50,000; at $68,000...not so much. If you want us to be "wowed and delighted," then the prices you charge play a big role in the equation
  3. Years ago Chrysler would honor its warranties, no questions asked. Today is a crapshoot whether Stellantis will cover anything. Be consistent and honor the commitments you made at the time of purchase. Nothing turns off customers faster than an automaker that plays fast and loose with the warranty
  4. The same applies to Mopar parts and accessories: if you say Mopar parts are covered under warranty, then honor it. Do not use/let dealers use the fact that a Jeep has Mopar accessories as excuse to refuse warranty work
  5. On the topic of warranties, Stellantis has earned a reputation for being slow to approve, slow to diagnose, slow to get parts, slow to repair, and slow to get you back on the road. For many households their Jeep is their only means of transportation; when you muck around with your warranties, you are literally screwing with people's lives
Like I said, I have owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep products most of my life: I have never seen your customer service be as shitty as it is today.

In3briatedPanda

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Freedom Edition Max Tow
Occupation
Automotive
They are independent. Out of Jeep's control.
They want features and accessories and things they control or design
disagree, but i understand its 'not what they asked for'. The culture a brand sets is evident in its dealers. jeep culture outside the dealer is amazing where the dealers are trash.

a feature of any brand ownership is dealer experiences. Dont push me a warranty and then i have horrible experiences at the dealer with your brands name on it.

i get it, not what they wanted.

secondly, im always scared when you quote me. lol
Sponsored