Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I was thinking about it too, but not sure if it would be to much red. Might try it and if i don't like it just take the decals off. Ill send a pic if I get them done.
I think the black with red KC would look sweet.

They look great as is with the color matching brackets. Man I would hate to be in front of you out on the trail :like: I would have to rip my rear view off the windshield.:LOL:
Sponsored

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
I tapped the 4 threaded holes out in the bed I needed to use (darn line-x) last night. Then today installed my new truxedo lo pro tonneau... also cut my 2x6 divider board, I’ll paint it or something sometime might dress it up a little too since I have seen some good ideas on here

DDFA2FE3-2077-43C7-9512-0378249930A8.jpeg

9F68B44A-A34D-4AE4-97AB-5511BC47DE0A.jpeg

188B0132-4562-4EC1-B977-8636FA084E32.jpeg

26505EEB-22F8-46F0-A365-2E99B839A5EF.jpeg

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, cherokee
Occupation
Construction Forman
Added fab fours stubby and some led floods and upgraded the front skid plate and upgraded to 33s and black wheels... but no pics will upload
Sweet. Get us pictures as soon as you can. I was looking into that bumper. I want to see how it looks.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Quadratec blackout anti glare hood decal. Did it on Friday while we had some warmer weather. I should have had another pair of hands. It was pretty sketchy doing it myself. But it worked out. The vinyl is very forgiving.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201213_182134

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Quadratec blackout anti glare hood decal. Did it on Friday while we had some warmer weather. I should have had another pair of hands. It was pretty sketchy doing it myself. But it worked out. The vinyl is very forgiving.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201213_182134
for anyone doing this your self there is a decal appliqué spray you can get off amazon that makes it very easy. Spray in on, slide decal into place, use felt covered squeegee to push all liquid bubbles out, let it dry. Done and perfect!

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
for anyone doing this your self there is a decal appliqué spray you can get off amazon that makes it very easy. Spray in on, slide decal into place, use felt covered squeegee to push all liquid bubbles out, let it dry. Done and perfect!
Soapy water also works...I learned to go HEAVY on the soapy water.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my Black Friday score of a heavily discounted Rugged Ridge AmFib snorkel. Going to run the low mount for now, but I have the high mount as well for when needed/wanted.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 882A0EAF-DECB-442E-8FB3-A61B176A9FFE
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 00331C1E-56CF-4AFB-A3AA-BE9D8938E8DD
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] BA5E7346-757D-47E4-A922-113AED97D8C6

Sponsored

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Soapy water also works...I learned to go HEAVY on the soapy water.
Yep, a few drops of dish soap in a spray bottle of water was what we used in the graphics shop I worked in. Locate it with the backing on, tape a hinge, remove the backing and heavily spray it. Makes it much easier. That looks good BTW.

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] BA5E7346-757D-47E4-A922-113AED97D8C6
Looks good.

I wonder if there is a hood decal for the Mojave hood, I get a good bit of glare off it when the sun hits it from a certain angle.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good.

I wonder if there is a hood decal for the Mojave hood, I get a good bit of glare off it when the sun hits it from a certain angle.
If not yet im sure there will be at some point. The matte decal is a life saver for morning drives when the sun comes up!

I wonder if you could modify the one in the picture to somehow fit your hood.

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
Took advantage of Built Right's annual sale to complete the MOLLE panel coverage with the bed-side panels, and shifted my farm jack to the side from the front to free up some "extra" length in the bed.

Then I added some Grey Man Tactical rigid MOLLE panels to the interior sides of my bed rack. Bolted the tops of the panels to the top rail of the rack, and the bottoms to the strut channel I use to hold my Rotopax mounts. Worked a charm. The panels are a polymer material, so lightweight and don't rust. They're thick and sag resistant - designed to carry a load - but flexible enough that I could mount them to non-parallel surfaces top and bottom without any struggle, spacers or extra brackets.

Bonus...they make it a lot harder for anybody to get to the bolts that hold my locking Rotopax mounts in place...

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5672
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5675

And, in keeping with my personal Christmas tradition, I lashed up a wreath to my front bumper. Runs on three D cells with a push button switch on the back of the wreath. No wiring required!
Hard to see in the daylight, but you can set the lights to flash, and choose white, colors or both.
Amazon special.

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Strider, looks great, do the poly mole panels look like they could be trimmed some and shaped to fit some other areas? I assume their color is moulded in and wont chip if cut?
Thanks
Sponsored