First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
Went with the 35s KM3s today on the stock wheels. I like the original factory look so I’m still debating if I should get aftermarket wheels

1C381384-E6BF-4F6A-840B-F95E04E23BD0.jpeg

7D0E473C-E125-4507-82DF-2D9AE6FB78B3.jpeg
Imho, leave it as is, looks perfect, I love the oem+ look

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Yeah 3.73 gears. I still have the slight factory rake but I will be adding a 3/4 spacer to front with a adjustable traction bar soon

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2951A79C-781A-4579-A4E2-C52BAE8F2EFA
If you're going to haul any significant weight, you're going to want to keep that rake. Otherwise, you may be staring at the sky instead of the highway.

Sponsored

Macc_185

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance Tech
Imho, leave it as is, looks perfect, I love the oem+ look
Thanks! I’m going to take off the little wing attachments on the bumper and remove the “worthless” plastic skid plate but I’m not trying to go crazy because I still load up motorcycles in the bed so I’m not trying to go too high so the Mopar 2in lift is perfect. Everyone thinks I’m trying to be cheap but I actually like these stock wheels. My only issue is that the tires rub on a full turn on the lower control arm so I’m debating on spacers or if I should just go with mopar wheels with a negative offset if they offer it.

sl009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Yeah 3.73 gears. I still have the slight factory rake but I will be adding a 3/4 spacer to front with a adjustable traction bar soon

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2951A79C-781A-4579-A4E2-C52BAE8F2EFA
That looks really really good with the stock rims. Did you have to add anything in addition to the mopar kit or was that all you need? Also how is performance with the 3.73 gears?

Macc_185

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance Tech
That looks really really good with the stock rims. Did you have to add anything in addition to the mopar kit or was that all you need? Also how is performance with the 3.73 gears?
I havent took it out on any trails since I got the tires but it drives really good on the road. I do plan to regear just not yet.

Macc_185

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance Tech
all I’ve done to it is just the mopar 2inch, rock rails/ side steps because the kids complain about getting in and 5% tint all around

Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I had to leave mine at the dealer another couple days...
They finally received & installed the VSS, and that's all good.
However, when they went to replace the trim panel (it had a broken mounting tab) over the driver's door disconnect plug, they claim they found the plug on the door harness side was broken (it was split right down the middle.)
Now, I wonder why they even had that connector apart, as it wasn't necessary to disconnect it to replace the trim panel...

Anyway, they had one in stock, but I guess they didn't realize I'd added the Passive Entry feature, so they had the wrong door harness, and had to order the right part.

I've gotta wonder what's next...

Kevin

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks! I’m going to take off the little wing attachments on the bumper and remove the “worthless” plastic skid plate but I’m not trying to go crazy because I still load up motorcycles in the bed so I’m not trying to go too high so the Mopar 2in lift is perfect. Everyone thinks I’m trying to be cheap but I actually like these stock wheels. My only issue is that the tires rub on a full turn on the lower control arm so I’m debating on spacers or if I should just go with mopar wheels with a negative offset if they offer it.
Looks good.

I also like the OEM wheels on my JTR and am planning to also go with Mopar 2" and 35's. I did pretty much the same thing with my JK and ended up having to get wheel spacers which worked perfectly for me. Not sure if I will have to do that with the JTR.

margrxsalt

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
i did a fitting for my new half doors. Sorry, i did not put both of them on. i had a read driver side and a front passenger side. i was trying to get an estimate to paint them Gator. Anyway, here is a glimpse. It is a perfect fit. i cant wait to get painted and installed for summer.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] backdoor1
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] backdoor2
Sponsored