Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Having takeoff rims installed today and...asap...installing mud flaps. My wife was following me to the shop to drop off the JT and i flung a rock that cracked her windshield.
Soooooo SNAFU

Service tech called and ask if I wanted a couple of additional services done due to mileage. One of which is a service on the 4x4 system.

then I get a call from the tech who says that when they pulled the rear dif drain plug it had a “big chunk of metal” and they think “something exploded”:angry:

whats funny is it drives great so ny signs of malfunction. Hopefully that leads to it being a simpler fix.

sooooo they’re dropping the rear dif to explore some. VERY glad i have both a drive train and extended warranty, as well as stock sized tires on it so they can’t make a stink and pass the cost on to me.

well see what they say but fingers crossed its nothing crucial.

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Soooooo SNAFU

Service tech called and ask if I wanted a couple of additional services done due to mileage. One of which is a service on the 4x4 system.

then I get a call from the tech who says that when they pulled the rear dif drain plug it had a “big chunk of metal” and they think “something exploded”:angry:

whats funny is it drives great so ny signs of malfunction. Hopefully that leads to it being a simpler fix.

sooooo they’re dropping the rear dif to explore some. VERY glad i have both a drive train and extended warranty, as well as stock sized tires on it so they can’t make a stink and pass the cost on to me.

well see what they say but fingers crossed its nothing crucial.
How many miles on the unit ?

Sponsored

Deadpool392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR, 2010 Rescue Green JKU
Teraflex RT3 (3.5”) extended travel
Falcon 3.5 Adapt shocks
Falcon Nexus 2.2 steering stabilizer
Apex Autolynx disconnects
Black rhino Rapid 17x9.5
BFG Ko2 37
How do you like that lift setup? I am debating on which route to go and this is one of the setups I have looked at. Have you had any other Jeeps with a lift to compare it to? I have a JKU that I bought used with an unknown sized Rock Krawler lift already installed with Bilstein shocks. I think it is about a 3- 3.5 inch lift though, which I think is a good size for my use.

Koaloha

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator HA
Occupation
Investor / engineer
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like that lift setup? I am debating on which route to go and this is one of the setups I have looked at. Have you had any other Jeeps with a lift to compare it to? I have a JKU that I bought used with an unknown sized Rock Krawler lift already installed with Bilstein shocks. I think it is about a 3- 3.5 inch lift though, which I think is a good size for my use.
I’m happy with the lift setup. It’s still fairly new for me to really comment. However, the dealer picked up my truck for warranty service on the back window. He stated the truck drove just like his stock Mojave, which is amazing considering the 37s.

BluRubY

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon
Hooked up my non winch bumper today. I have red powder coated shackles on the way.
Still have to do some wiring.

I will probably sell my Rubicon bumper with red hooks and fog lights. Plastic version of bumper.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_8135.JPG

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Teraflex RT3 (3.5”) extended travel
Falcon 3.5 Adapt shocks
Falcon Nexus 2.2 steering stabilizer
Apex Autolynx disconnects
Black rhino Rapid 17x9.5
BFG Ko2 37

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_8135.JPG

Looks awesome.

Sponsored

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
Hooked up my non winch bumper today. I have red powder coated shackles on the way.
Still have to do some wiring.

I will probably sell my Rubicon bumper with red hooks and fog lights. Plastic version of bumper.

CLean and simple...which bumper is it?

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR Punk'n, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD Hydro Blue
Had wheels and tires installed ... lift is in the garage, just need to get it installed. No rubbing driving around town.

17" Method 703, 0 offset with Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT 37x 12.5r17

20220131_180208.jpg

20220131_180248.jpg

20220131_180219.jpg
Sponsored