aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Bed board. Sometimes it’s the simple things in life, like not having to fish a can of beans out of the front of the bed. lol

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 84E7E804-08D8-4AF8-ADCD-70FBC9F19B20
Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Drove it from Galveston too the house after a nice weekend playing in the sand. Sorry no pics but was fun, just the wide and me.
I don’t think she’d appreciate you calling her the wide :LOL:

Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Hi Kurt
Kept the ARB theme going with their Safari snorkel.

I was so worried that I bought a battleship looking item. But once installed I don’t see how it could be any tighter and comfortably hold a 10k winch. Plus I think it looks perfect (meaning not too big and fits the vehicle)

I should have measure Pre and post sag, but nothing drastic for sure.

I’m super happy with it.

although it appears installing the light harness maybe beyond what I’m comfortable with. :(

I need to tap into the headlights and running lights but no idea which wires those are.

plus how the heck would I make it through the firewall (the engine bay is so tight).
How the heck did they wedge a 392 in there!!!
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/headlight-high-beam-splice-point.46915/post-1457073

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Installed a new hood latch.
Not pictured... reinstalled my sunrider for hardtop since I went on a weekend trip. The sunrider gets pretty noisy on the freeway so the freedom panels went on for my road trip.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 323370D3-D2EA-487C-A5C9-F1A0265D476B

Sponsored

Loujz

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Had new fuel rebel wheels and new baja boss A/Ts installed by America's tire. Waiting on my rockhard 4x4 front and rear bumpers with rock sliders to ship.

02sahara

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
It really depends on what donor springs you get. I got 3/4" from the Rubicon springs being added to my Base Sport up front and 7/8" or so on the rear. I went with the full 1.5" TeraFlex and it sits dead level. If you're not adding any height to the rear you may only need 1" from the spacer.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210416_160128
That's how mine sits. Looks great! I almost went with the sting ray but ended up with the Hydro.

I used the full 1 1/2" kit and it sits level.

sl009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Went with the 35s KM3s today on the stock wheels. I like the original factory look so I’m still debating if I should get aftermarket wheels

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] screw

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] screw
Got any side pics? Is that with 3.73 gears?
Sponsored