Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

TotallyReasonable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JT Willys
Went wheeling yesterday. Trail (Grassy Gap Rd in North GA) was rougher than what I found online, but boy was it fun! Unfortunately, when trying to make sure I was recording with my new dash cam, I actually turned it off so I recorded everything but the trail lol.

This was our 3rd time out in the JT and the roughest trail we've done so far, but it was so fun togo through mud puddles, have the wife practice her spotting, and me practice my piloting. Next upgrade is a winch/new bumper so I feel confident enough exploring the side trails I saw.

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Dadiator21

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Glidator Mojave
Occupation
FA
Had my first recovery yesterday. I live in Maine and we had a foot of snow drop on Saturday… Crazy wind drift due to the “blizzard” though, and felt more like 3 feet.

Anyways, I was driving through a local neighborhood and saw a guy trying to shovel out his traverse. I guess he thought he could power the 2+ foot of compacted snow bank from the plow lol.

I drove past, but turned around help. He was very thankful and I probably saved him an hours time or more, as he was 6” off the ground on snow.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Picked up a cow for the farm. Don’t know why but this 2021 tows worse than my 2020 did. 2020 lived in 6-7 gear but this one lives in 4-6 gears.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 7EE75DE8-6FA2-484C-9175-A4839650A651

Jimbo8v92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave, 1992 yj w/ Ford 302
Occupation
Welder
Drank a beer and watched the snow fall while the JT sat in the garage all nice and clean. I got a lease I’m turning in this April so I’m just letting the Jeep skip the first Illinois winter. Yea pretty boring compared all the cool stuff most you guys are doing!
Smart lol i wish myin wasnt covered in salt..i can handle mud dirt whatever, but salt and bird crap drives me insane lol...also awsome profile pic..great movie!

Sponsored