Sponsored

What is everyone seeing? Below Invoice and rates?

teleportJeep

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
I used autotrader to check pricing first.

Negotiations changed daily but these dealership were willing to play, but be prepared for them to add all kind of extra stuff. You will have a better result if you combine email/call/txt

Hunting Beach jeep
Carl Burger
Perry National City
Kearny Mesa jeep
Sponsored

1herm4

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I used autotrader to check pricing first.

Negotiations changed daily but these dealership were willing to play, but be prepared for them to add all kind of extra stuff. You will have a better result if you combine email/call/txt

Hunting Beach jeep
Carl Burger
Perry National City
Kearny Mesa jeep
Bad experience with Huntington Beach, buyer beware for sure!!!!

FishChowder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
I took out a JTR today while my tires were getting put on rims and the offer the sales guy threw at me was $6851 off the sticker price of $71370 (plus tax) at 3.99% for 96 months, which is just the advertised deal on their website.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
I took out a JTR today while my tires were getting put on rims and the offer the sales guy threw at me was $6851 off the sticker price of $71370 (plus tax) at 3.99% for 96 months, which is just the advertised deal on their website.

Woh! $71370 Sticker? Did it come with a ton of addon?s

I would ask for at least 10% off of sticker right now, if not more.

Sponsored

FishChowder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
Woh! $71370 Sticker? Did it come with a ton of addon?s

I would ask for at least 10% off of sticker right now, if not more.
That is Canadian dollars. I suppose I should have specified that. It was pretty loaded though.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Anyone have any thoughts on what May incentives might bring? Almost pulled the trigger on a JTR today.

Edit: looks like they extended the existing offers for 4 days?

Last edited:

ElectricEliminator

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT, 2018 Chevrolet Volt LT
I picked up my Sport S yesterday, although I've been on the hunt for well over a month at various dealers. Mine has a $43,820 MSRP and I leased it with a pre incentive selling price of $40,000 flat. I got the $2,000 in lease cash and I had an additional $1,500 bonus certificate from Jeep, so just about $7,500 off sticker, almost $4,000 was dealer discount.

Gymguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hydro Blue Unlimited Rubicon
Any word on the May finance rates and specials?

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
i looked at Jeep.com and current incentives expire on Monday, 5/4/20. I would check after. For the10% off MSRP I sent that number to a dealer and was rejected. No worries.

Is there a way to know how long a vehicle has been sitting on a lot? Jeep I have been watching has been there since last summer since photos of the Jeep dash show an external temp of 95 degrees.

Rick

Sponsored

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
i looked at Jeep.com and current incentives expire on Monday, 5/4/20. I would check after. For the10% off MSRP I sent that number to a dealer and was rejected. No worries.

Is there a way to know how long a vehicle has been sitting on a lot? Jeep I have been watching has been there since last summer since photos of the Jeep dash show an external temp of 95 degrees.

Rick
Usually sites like autotrader and CarGurus will have a thing showing how long it’s at least been on their site.

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
96 months? I’ve only seen 84 months.

Kapoosh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, Defender 110, GLC63s
I've been thinking about trading my JL for a JT and was offered a JTR $56K MSRP for around $46K plus tax ($50K OTD). Think I'll wait until next week to see if the deals get better but the deals right now are very tempting.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Well, I officially joined the JT club today. Picked up a Fire Cracker Red Rubicon JT. Sticker was 57420. I paid 50307 (not including TTL) for it, a little over 12% off MSRP. I was happy with the deal. Best price around me (Minneapolis area)..

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Well, I officially joined the JT club today. Picked up a Fire Cracker Red Rubicon JT. Sticker was 57420. I paid 50307 (not including TTL) for it, a little over 12% off MSRP. I was happy with the deal. Best price around me (Minneapolis area)..
Congratulations
Sponsored