Sponsored

What is everyone seeing? Below Invoice and rates?

rockcityphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition
Well, I officially joined the JT club today. Picked up a Fire Cracker Red Rubicon JT. Sticker was 57420. I paid 50307 (not including TTL) for it, a little over 12% off MSRP. I was happy with the deal. Best price around me (Minneapolis area)..
What dealer did you buy from? I'm also in Minneapolis and have been eyeing an Overland. I probably should have bought a few weeks ago when they had $3k in rebates on it, but I was waiting for my work to level off a little bit from the virus impact.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
What dealer did you buy from? I'm also in Minneapolis and have been eyeing an Overland. I probably should have bought a few weeks ago when they had $3k in rebates on it, but I was waiting for my work to level off a little bit from the virus impact.
Jeff Belzerā€™s in New Prague.

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
Jeff Belzerā€™s in New Prague.
I am glad you had a good experience there as I most certainly did not. They offered me $6000 less than blue book value on a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport with 17,000 miles in mint shape, and their reasoning was that they were giving such a good discount on the Gladiator, $6,000 that they couldn't give me blue book for mine. Their dealership has had the name of Jeff EMBEZZLER for many years, I should have known better. They always advertise an additional $1,000 off with 2017 or newer vehicle with less than 100k. What good is $1,000 off if your getting $6,000 less on trade in. Just another advertising gimmick to get people in the door.

rockcityphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition
I am glad you had a good experience there as I most certainly did not. They offered me $6000 less than blue book value on a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport with 17,000 miles in mint shape, and their reasoning was that they were giving such a good discount on the Gladiator, $6,000 that they couldn't give me blue book for mine. Their dealership has had the name of Jeff EMBEZZLER for many years, I should have known better. They always advertise an additional $1,000 off with 2017 or newer vehicle with less than 100k. What good is $1,000 off if your getting $6,000 less on trade in. Just another advertising gimmick to get people in the door.
Yeah, I saw that on their site too. They advertise some pretty low prices, but I know that means they're going to lowball hard on a trade in. I wish there were more Overlands in the area to choose from.

Sponsored

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yeah,I usually never have a trade that is worth much to begin with so Iā€™m not haggling over the price of my trade. I think trade in prices are probably even worse right now but $6K less?! Oof, yeah I would not be happy.

When you look just at the pricing of their. Gladiators alone though I donā€™t know that they could be beat by other dealers locally. Not sure if others would match their price though as I didnā€™t try. I found that the ā€˜unconditional price for everyoneā€™ advertised online was legitimate.

Thert

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner, 16 VW GTI
Occupation
Railroad Conductor
Picked mine up a couple weeks ago from Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs. Factory ordered JTR - 6% below invoice with a 2.79% interest rate for 72 months.

Jeep Gladiator What is everyone seeing? Below Invoice and rates? 20200419_175943
Jeep Gladiator What is everyone seeing? Below Invoice and rates? 20200419_175943
Was that some kind of employee pricing? Thats what they told me when I asked for a similar deal.

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Was that some kind of employee pricing? Thats what they told me when I asked for a similar deal.
No, not an employee and don't know any unfortunately. I talked to a couple of out of state dealerships known to offer 7% below invoice, got a quote from them, and then went to 2 different dealerships in Colorado Springs with the quote. I said i would take 6% instead of 7% for the convenience of buying local...one dealership basically laughed and ignored me, the other (Faricy) made a deal!

Interestingly, my brother tried to order a JLUR from Faricy and they didn't even want to talk to him about anything lower than 3% and said 5% wasn't possible. When I talked to them tho, I got my deal basically right off the bat with no trouble, so not sure what the difference was...maybe just timing.

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
Looking into getting a Sport S with some options.

Msrp $42525
current price $38988

Probably could look around at out of state but might just get another 1k off.

this is with current employe pricing and a little dealer discount.

Sponsored

Rujonesfamily

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scrambler
I was able to get 6% below invoice at Neuwirth in Wimington, NC. I could have gotten 8 below at Tri-Cities in Eden but was willing to make price tradeoff to keep money closer to home. Dana Sanantonio was pretty easy to interact with and BS was kept to a minimum. I believe it was fair for both parties.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
We just bought ours last week: MSRP on the window sticker was $42,505 and it was marked down to $37,642. We added the Platinum Warranty, and gap insurance, and still got out the door for less than the MSRP...

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
I took out a JTR today while my tires were getting put on rims and the offer the sales guy threw at me was $6851 off the sticker price of $71370 (plus tax) at 3.99% for 96 months, which is just the advertised deal on their website.
Hey, I'm in PEI and would be curious to see the sticker. I have a JTR and is pretty much fully loaded. The only option I don't have is the Advance Safety Group. I bought mine on the 1st of March before all the incentives were out. The $6851 off just sounds like the standard factory incentives for us in Canada right now. The sales guy can do a lot better than that. For all intentions, he just gave you the sticker price and no discount. Cheers!

FishChowder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
Hey, I'm in PEI and would be curious to see the sticker. I have a JTR and is pretty much fully loaded. The only option I don't have is the Advance Safety Group. I bought mine on the 1st of March before all the incentives were out. The $6851 off just sounds like the standard factory incentives for us in Canada right now. The sales guy can do a lot better than that. For all intentions, he just gave you the sticker price and no discount. Cheers!
https://www.ddodge.com/vehicles/2020/jeep/gladiator/dartmouth/ns/47430084/?sale_class=new

The sales guy said that discount was one for the dealer itself and they weren't getting thr national discounts...which sounded like crap to me. He said it was the same amount though.

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
https://www.ddodge.com/vehicles/2020/jeep/gladiator/dartmouth/ns/47430084/?sale_class=new

The sales guy said that discount was one for the dealer itself and they weren't getting thr national discounts...which sounded like crap to me. He said it was the same amount though.
LOL.. That is total crap.... Think I would be going to another dealer. You may want to consider looking outside Halifax or even the province. I've bought off PEI twice, once in Moncton and also Saint John. The JTR, I got here because the dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
Sponsored