First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
Check this guy out. He has many people switching to his tunes on the Hellcat forum and his cars are fast. I have zero experience with the guy other than talking to him in some threads on a forum because the Hellcat Challenger I just traded came tuned which I didn't know until I already bought the car and the used car dealer handed me the tuner. I didn't like the surprise and immediately started looking for someone to proper tune for the car versus a canned tune which is a tune that fits perfectly for one specific car but not all since cars are all different and we all live in different parts of the country with different weather and shouldn't have the same performance tune. If I would have kept the car I would have went with him for my tune. High Horse Power Performance are closer to you though and could possibly help. They were the tuner of the fastest Hellcats and Hemi's for a while. I don't know about now. They are in Delaware

https://www.mooredperformance.com/

I am sorry for the really long sentence in the middle and wish you well with the Hellcat swap. I would like to do the swap on my JT but will probably not have it long enough to justify it
Sponsored

Tbanks

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
You can order a PCM unlocked from HP Tuners its about $700. I did this for my supercharged 3.6.

aevgladitorrubi

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Med Sales
Vehicle Showcase
You can order a PCM unlocked from HP Tuners its about $700. I did this for my supercharged 3.6.
Thinking of getting an HP tuner for my Gladiator with a 3.0L eco-diesel-- any thoughts and feedback would be helpful.
Sponsored