2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
That makes no sense. I think it was a bot the whole time. Every living creature recognizes itself and would show up just to say they are okay out of basic decency. But a bot, see, would not know what to do.. see? It is trained by design to avoid recognition!!! The only option? Ghost us by hiding from the chaos it creates. Bots man, insidious!

Sponsored

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
Im 100% sure I wouldn’t get the same amount of respect, and 5 pages worth of conversation lol.
Maybe if your screen name was a little more memorable. I know mine JonnyA ain't nothing to write home about or memorable.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I have to say, on the plus side to this thread, it is very nice to see that we all generally care about each other.
We might not personally know each other or always agree with everything posted but it's good to see us as a community caring enough to know it's out of the ordinary to not see ShadowsPapa not post.

I think this thread is proof that we need to organize a mega meetup for forum members whenever it’s “ ok “ to do so. Other than being pretty far to one side, this would be fun. Papa can be the Grand Marshall

https://www.floridajeepjam.com/

Sponsored

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
Shadowspapa is Ok. Some of you had it right, it's rebuild wiper motor season in preparation for auto show season. Plus his Internet has gone spotty, impacting his forum participation. I don't know when he'll be back, he keeps getting more restoration work to do.

Last edited:

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
I do notsee the difference...folks on thisforum are entitled to come and go as they please...
I think they are concerned about his well being, hopefully not hurt or something. I certainly am not worried about him. But it is a concern, like " hum, wonder why I have not seen a Shadowspapa post in a week or so?" Could be anything, probably just tired typing to all us fools about Jeep tires and MPG and the like.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow