Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It does, thank you. Do you offer a driveshaft, as I wheel fairly regularly
Not on our website currently but if you want to give us a call we can see if we have already done one with the same specs you need. (203) 691 8593
Sponsored

cgreenway3

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Why is it when you call 3 or 4 dealers or shops to ask about lifts or Just leveling kits, they always bash the other brand. I want to run 37" on my Rub. Gladiator, no off-roading , just for the appearance. 1 local dealer has done upwards of 30 plus with just a 2.5 in ready-lift leveling kit. In/Out,kit,installed,aligned 700 bucks. Next shop say o no , that ready lift is junk, all we use is Rough country fare superior option, 1/2 the cost of the other shop. and so on. It's so confusing, I just want my 37's, whats my best options in your all opinion?

Deleted member 30519

That's funny because everyone on this forum bashes rough country to no end. I personally am running the rough country 3.5" lift w/ coils , shocks and track bar on my JT for $650 + $400 labor.

JCFindley

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
A wise man once said, "never eliminate the possibility for a Clayton Overland Plus Kit". We're always available to talk if anybody ever has any questions! Shop number is (203) 691 8593 or shoot us a PM! :like:

If the Clayton guy is still hanging out, what is the difference between the premium lift and the overland lift?

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
If the Clayton guy is still hanging out, what is the difference between the premium lift and the overland lift?
I believe its Forged Johnny Joint Adjusters at one end on the premium's. More Flex, but I believe they need to be greased on occasion instead of maintenance free.

Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If the Clayton guy is still habging out, what is the difference between the premium lift and the overland lift?
Haha yes still here :like: Main difference between the kits are the joints that are used. Premium kits use Johnny Joints on one end of each control arm, which are a great option for somebody looking for the most flex/misalignment possible, and also does not mind bushings that require some maintenance. Overland Plus kits use Giiro bushings on both ends which are great for a daily driver/weekend warrior style build as the bushings soak up a lot of road noise and vibration making for a comfortable on road experience, and still provide all of the flex you need for your off road adventures. Giiro bushings are also 100% maintenance free which is also a huge plus. Both kits are very versatile and we always say you really can't go wrong with either, but each provide their own little extra "edge" if that makes sense.

JCFindley

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Haha yes still here :like: Main difference between the kits are the joints that are used. Premium kits use Johnny Joints on one end of each control arm, which are a great option for somebody looking for the most flex/misalignment possible, and also does not mind bushings that require some maintenance. Overland Plus kits use Giiro bushings on both ends which are great for a daily driver/weekend warrior style build as the bushings soak up a lot of road noise and vibration making for a comfortable on road experience, and still provide all of the flex you need for your off road adventures. Giiro bushings are also 100% maintenance free which is also a huge plus. Both kits are very versatile and we always say you really can't go wrong with either, but each provide their own little extra "edge" if that makes sense.

Thanks. I guess I need to Google what all that means but I know I don't like maintenance so there is that;.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks. I guess I need to Google what all that means but I know I don't like maintenance so there is that;.
Give us a call if you'd like! We can always try and explain things a little bit better over the phone :like: (203) 691 8593

rokhead

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Teacher
If you want to stay slightly under 3" the Readylift 2.5" SST lift is a great lift kit and it keeps you riding stock or better. I was considering going higher than 2.5" but after the install I'm completely satisfied with it, especially how well it rides and drives and looks. Couldn't be more pleased, and out the door at my local shop I was at $801 which included the lift kit, install and alignment.

I considered adding a adjustable Trackbar and Geometry correction brackets but it's driving so well as it is I'm going to hold off until I feel like I may need them.
IMG_20200609_210109.jpg

IMG_20200609_204204.jpg

IMG_20200609_210046.jpg

IMG_20200609_210109.jpg
JeeperJamie, I am getting the same lift this week. Do you still like it after all this time?

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
JeeperJamie, I am getting the same lift this week. Do you still like it after all this time?
I do, it has been a great lift and I have no regrets. I maybe swapping to a full spring lift this year though to go up another inch in height but if not for that then I would definitely not go to anything else. You won't be disappointed.

I did end up adding the adjustable track, rough country, and Geo Brackets, Poison Frog, but only because I added Rubicon takeoff springs up front to help level it out some. I got about a 1/4 inch of rake now.

This is how it sits currently.

Jeep Gladiator Which Lift Kit to Pick From PXL_20220320_123227152.MP

Jeep Gladiator Which Lift Kit to Pick From PXL_20220320_123211585.MP

rokhead

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Teacher
Very nice. Thanks for the input. Sent you a message, too, but this answers it just fine; no need to reply to that.

JDMOE04

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
I do, it has been a great lift and I have no regrets. I maybe swapping to a full spring lift this year though to go up another inch in height but if not for that then I would definitely not go to anything else. You won't be disappointed.

I did end up adding the adjustable track, rough country, and Geo Brackets, Poison Frog, but only because I added Rubicon takeoff springs up front to help level it out some. I got about a 1/4 inch of rake now.

What bumper is that?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

No offense to the other folks here, but that's one of the few after-market bumper that actually makes me look more an a second or two.

I double-checked your location, you are too far away for me to drop mine off with and let you "fix it up".

domingjm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Diesel