Sponsored

You ever have a stranger compliment your Jeep?

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I've had people take pictures at stop lights, even ask me about my Jeep at stop lights, I've had people at the grocery store tell me it was the prettiest truck they had seen.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
This stuff never happened to me when it mattered. I'm always 20 years off.

When I was 20 going through that checkpoint I'd have had the 60 year old nasty biotsch telling me that my license plate is 1 inch off, and my buddy in the lane next to me would have had this beautiful girl.

Now that I'm 50, married and can't do anything about it, I'd run into this sweet beautiful girl and the best I can hope for is a compliment like "your so sweet, you remind me of my dad!"

The world is cruel.
Same except I'm 40. The thing is I don't care.
It appears I am more of a catch now, and I get hit on more than my baby face 20s. I am happy being settled with 3 amazing kids and a great wife.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator

When I was 20 going through that checkpoint I'd have had the 60 year old nasty biotsch telling me that my license plate is 1 inch off, and my buddy in the lane next to me would have had this beautiful girl.

Now that I'm 50, married and can't do anything about it, I'd run into this sweet beautiful girl and the best I can hope for is a compliment like "your so sweet, you remind me of my dad!"

The world is cruel.
hahahahahah

the Sexual Market Place is cruel, but it is absolutely real. At 50 you could absolutely be scoring with women in their 30’s if you want to.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Same except I'm 40. The thing is I don't care.
It appears I am more of a catch now, and I get hit on more than my baby face 20s. I am happy being settled with 3 amazing kids and a great wife.
That is a fact. a man’s sexual market value rises as he ages Up to a certain point, women start to fall off after about 24/25. So yes, guys at 40 who are fit and have their shit together are on average more attractive to women in their 20’s than their peers at a rate that would shock most men.

and, awesome on the family.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
hahahahahah

the Sexual Market Place is cruel, but it is absolutely real. At 50 you could absolutely be scoring with women in their 30’s if you want to.
Well, yeah, I'd imagine that my wife may look unfavorably on that.

Yeah, I have a wife and 3 great kids so I'm off the market or should I say the market is unavailable to me.

But ya know it's nice to be given some attention even if just an "I like your jeep".

Just funny how stuff doesn't always happen when ya want it to.

Probably for the better.

Sponsored

JeffInFLA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I was doing some ”curbside pickup” at a local restaurant a few weeks ago. When the young lady came out with my order, she said “Wow, that’s a beautiful Jeep!” Of course I thanked her for the nice words. After a few more seconds as I loaded up the bags into the back seat (I’d left the front door open and she was checking out the interior) she said, “That’s it, I’m getting one of these Gladiators.”

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Happens all the time, When all the doors off and roof. most of the time women are coming over and complimenting it. Even wanting a ride. Much to my wife's disapproval!:like:
its always a good thing for your woman to know you can get laid elsewhere. Hahaha

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Ride that wave my friend. Just shrug your shoulders and say "it's not me, it's the jeep!".

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob

The world is cruel.

Wait until they start calling you "Sir" and offering to help you lift things.

Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I've had people take pictures at stop lights, even ask me about my Jeep at stop lights, I've had people at the grocery store tell me it was the prettiest truck they had seen.
I had a fellow at a red light in a Gladiator ask me what size tires, lift and wheel offset I was running.

DavdZ

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2016 Ural 2008 Mercury Mariner
I do get a lot of "Thumbs Up" from people when I'm out driving. Not quite as much as my Ural but still.....

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I'm 40, I did that 4 jeeps ago and moved to Colorado for a few years. She's a good one. She was the one that told me to go buy the Gladiator and let me dump 15k into it. Lol
that statement makes me cringe.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I imported a 76 diesel land cruiser that was by far my most publicly admired truck. It honestly became a pain in the ass to take anywhere.
Sponsored