Sponsored

2020 Gladiator Options Matrix

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Options Matrix is updated with Invoice Pricing as of 4.8.19. Accessories should be added shortly.

I got tired of looking back and forth for what has what option. I'm sure this is probably somewhere already from Jeep, but I like google docs. So I built this matrix. Didn't put the colors on there as i think they're all the same across the trims. Let me know if i missed something please.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1atc9-0TVaxIweeYPy4xCQZOQiECjw7TSQyHlgXSbh9Q/edit?usp=sharing
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Your work on this is much appreciated! :like:
Thanks! Forgot to mention I highlighted some key differences that people have been noticing or talking about, Led group, max tow. Ugh, Rubicon no tan cloth, etc.

Flamma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Trailhawk, 2017 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A
I got tired of looking back and forth for what has what option. I'm sure this is probably somewhere already from Jeep, but I like google docs. So I built this matrix. Didn't put the colors on there as i think they're all the same across the trims. Let me know if i missed something please.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1atc9-0TVaxIweeYPy4xCQZOQiECjw7TSQyHlgXSbh9Q/edit?usp=sharing
Nice!

I'm pretty sure the deep tint Windows come standard on the Rubicon.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Flamma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Trailhawk, 2017 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A
Are they standard on any other models?
Steffen707 - I'm just going off of the jeep.com site, that shows every model (except the Sport) with the rear windows/back window with deep tint. The Sport shows it with deep tint after you select it as an option.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Steffen707 - I'm just going off of the jeep.com site, that shows every model (except the Sport) with the rear windows/back window with deep tint. The Sport shows it with deep tint after you select it as an option.
Probably like the "convenience option" likely standard on all others. I'll fix.

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
Thanks for putting that together. I hadn't realized the sport trims couldn't get leather.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Just noticed that the trail rail system is not available on the base Sport model. And I see that you can get a roll up tonneau cover on a base Sport model. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought that you had to have the trail rail system for that roll up tonneau cover. Am I mistaken here?

I personally would want the three piece hard folding tonneau cover. Looks like I may have to get a Sport S if that soft folding cover does not come with a trail rail system. Correct?

And finally I had seen an aftermarket market company has a dash system that would have a bigger screen and navigation built in. This is why it may make sense to pay for just a Sport or a Sport S and add that aftermarket system instead of paying lots more for an Overland or for a Rubicon model.

Can’t find that aftermarket stereo/navigation system. Does anyone know about that aftermarket system and can you please send the link for it? Thanks much.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Someone mentioned the insane audio head unit. Looks to be around $1100 and shows to be out for the JK and soon to be JL. https://www.extremeterrain.com/insane-audio-navigation-head-unit-0718-jk.html I am sure installation costs would be several hundred more.

Personally for that price I'd do the 7" or 8.4" radio upgrade for a similar price. As it should be more weather resistant?

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks much Lrtexasman, greatly appreciated. Like the systems name, the price may seem insane high. For certain I will want to check into installation cost and into perhaps some other products. For me a Navagation system and phone system are a must, gotta be incorporated into the stereo system. Am certain there will be lots of aftermarket options in due time. Bottom line remains the same, what’s the bottom line total cost of a Sport or Sport S with such a system added versus paying for an Overland or Rubicon model which would have these included and at what total cost.

Does anyone know about the trail rail system with the folding tonneau cover on the base Sport model?

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Thanks much Lrtexasman, greatly appreciated. Like the systems name, the price may seem insane high. For certain I will want to check into installation cost and into perhaps some other products. For me a Navagation system and phone system are a must, gotta be incorporated into the stereo system. Am certain there will be lots of aftermarket options in due time. Bottom line remains the same, what’s the bottom line total cost of a Sport or Sport S with such a system added versus paying for an Overland or Rubicon model which would have these included and at what total cost.

Does anyone know about the trail rail system with the folding tonneau cover on the base Sport model?

Alpine makes a 9 inch screen and they have dash kits for the TJ and the JK so I'm sure they will have it for the JL as well if they don't already.
Sponsored