Sponsored

[Updated] 2020 Gladiator Colors Revealed! Gobi, Hydro Blue, Gator Coming Soon

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Tank is my 2nd choice for green if the Filson Green isnt available. I would also love to see the flat green that the Crew Chief concept was offered in as an option. BMW and MB both offer flat colors from the factory so no reason FCA couldn't do it.

crew-chief-715--17-.jpg
Sponsored

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Tank is my 2nd choice for green if the Filson Green isnt available. I would also love to see the flat green that the Crew Chief concept was offered in as an option. BMW and MB both offer flat colors from the factory so no reason FCA couldn't do it.

crew-chief-715--17-.jpg
That would be my first choice. Although I’m worried about flat paint. I’ve heard it’s tough to maintain. Never had it myself though.

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ Rubicon
I'll take a blue as long as it isn't the chief blue :/

Sponsored

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
yea its a keeper thats for sure

ZMB KLR

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 VW R32
Looks like sting gray on the JLU is going to be close to this. I hope this at least carries over. It would look great with flat black accents.

3721.jpg

I've been completely bored with most grays out there but this was from the Wrangler Forum speculating/hoping this for "StingRay Gray".

Last edited by a moderator:

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
my 93 YJ was green. I bought a red 2018 JK to get me through to the JT. My old date was rusting faster then the JT was being built?

Sponsored

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
It depends on how "lifestyle" FCA wants to go, but my bet is that they will be just like all the other trucks out there. Navy/Dark Blue, Maroon, three shades of darker greys, black and white. If it were my choice, it would be Gecko/Mojito, Hella Yella, Sting Grey, Chief, Pumpkin, Black, White, and Purple.

jeffmiller1990

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JKU Rubicon X
That would be my first choice. Although I’m worried about flat paint. I’ve heard it’s tough to maintain. Never had it myself though.
Flat paint is very hard to maintain. Some of the aircraft I work on were originally a high gloss paint and very easy to keep shiny and looking good but the customer wanted them repainted in a flat color scheme so of course it was done. The soot from the exhaust is almost impossible to get out of the paint. I can't imagine how hard mud/dirt would be any easier to get out. Now we are repainting the aircraft a gloss paint job again because it's easier to keep clean.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Bring back Mango Tango!