Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great - how did it attach?
It has two clamps, one at the tailgate and one at the other end. Also has two safety clamps. Came fully assembled. Took about 10 minutes to install. It's been raining today and I haven't noticed any water getting inside. I'm happy with it.
Sponsored

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ā€˜17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ā€˜73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Finally got around to the install of my Rubicon take off Fox shocks and springs. I have an Overland. Very pleased with the ride. This is the ride I remember when i test drove a Gladiator the first time. It was a Rubi. model.
It took 3 hours to install. I used my friends shops lift. It made life a lot easier. Hardest part was not getting fingers pinched by fender liner while accessing the top bolt on shock on passenger front side!
Ok please donā€™t flame.... I know plenty of discussion on this. I have a ā€œmax. Water levelā€ sticker on my cab just aft of passenger rear doors. When I put those on I placed it at 30ā€ Jeeps golden number. When I measured again after Rubicon install we are an inch higher at 31ā€ :like: Flame suit on.:LOL:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C8DF8147-F18B-4566-BC81-2E1484989D84

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 89B82BC5-5BD9-4959-8590-41CB6399480D

Last edited:

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I wish bro... letā€™s just say I could outfit quite a few JTā€™s on this thread! Heā€™s worth it though.
Haha. I was low ballin it. We looked at getting one awhile back and I just couldnā€™t do it lol. Itā€™s the perfect small dog though. Hearty but compact haha.
Funny short story....when we were looking for one, I saw one online that had a cleft lip......and they still wanted a grand for it! Well, I thought it was funny until I typed it out. Now I kinda feel bad. Weā€™ll just assume it sold to a rich family that fixed his condition and now heā€™s knockin bitches up for a stud fee.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Mine may already be up-to-date (says no updates on the uconnect site). My icon does show a gladiator with backup camera - and the backup at night is very bright (almost like daylight)
I didnā€™t check but I think mine is too. Have the gladiator as backup cam. I just got mine at the end of January though

Sponsored

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
Looks like a nice option. Is the inside of the bracket supported to prevent it from moving in/out? I'm assuming the standard mounting bracket bolts up to the rail mounting plate? Thanks.
The back side of the bracket has 2 metal ends on each side that fit into the channel of the factory rail (they keep it stable but don't lock). Then the bolt from the front center connects to a locking piece that rotates and locks into the rail when tightened. The result is the mount does not move at all - it is attached solid to the rail (but can be removed if ever needed with just the one bolt hooked to the locking nut). The bottom of the mount doesn't attach to anything - but it is so solidly fixed to the factory rail it does not move at all. Even with the gas can attached it does not wobble in any way.

As mentioned the bolt that came with it was about 1 1/2" so would stick out the front of the mount. The 1" bolt I got at lowe's fits absolutely perfect.

I found a youtube video of a guy installing on his truck and you can see the way it locks.

Then for Gladiator I recommend the 2 gallon I have fit sideways. Again I'm amazed what a perfect fit. Even the corner is notched exactly so it can be close up to wheel well.

RSK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator , 2016 Wrangler JK, 2015 Renegade
Occupation
Senior Director of Engineering & Facilities
Last edited:

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Today I finished my Jeep. The final addition is a gladiator vinyl decal on the hood. Now we wait for some warm weather to take the doors and roof off

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 78AAAF99-B528-4886-853D-960BC45B187B

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 78AAAF99-B528-4886-853D-960BC45B187B
What lights are you running there I like the setup

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
I just bought the weather tech cupfone holder & I really like it.. I got the extender so u can raise it up or down 4ā€ I find it really works well for me

28FBADD7-9E7A-4858-82CA-EF0F85988F29.jpeg

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Put on the Falcon nexus steering stabilizer today. The handling is def better on medium. The firm is crazy how stiff it is. Worth the money!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 9BA9C8EF-3BBA-46D4-9932-E21EA393F967
Thatā€™s twice! Youā€™ve set the expectation; he needs to be in every picture from now on. :LOL:

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Haha. I was low ballin it. We looked at getting one awhile back and I just couldnā€™t do it lol. Itā€™s the perfect small dog though. Hearty but compact haha.
Funny short story....when we were looking for one, I saw one online that had a cleft lip......and they still wanted a grand for it! Well, I thought it was funny until I typed it out. Now I kinda feel bad. Weā€™ll just assume it sold to a rich family that fixed his condition and now heā€™s knockin bitches up for a stud fee.
In the past Iā€™ve had pit bulls, olde English bulldogges, and a boxer. Love the look! Iā€™ve looked into Frenchies, Bostons, Frenchtons...then I met my first pair of Japanese Chins while staying at a bed and breakfast.

We just lost our first one a couple months ago. She was 9. We still have our 2 year old. I call her my miniature, long-haired bulldog. I would highly recommend a Chin. Not cheap, but much cheaper than Frenchies.

PS. I still love all the flat-faces and the one here looks super cool!

Thug Life photo of the 2.

8B5D9762-92BB-4281-AC11-5A4791D94857.jpeg

AblePotato

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I pulled the same number Ass move. Did they charge you for the stinger or ship it for free? Nice looking rig BTW.
Unfortunately it was a separate item to be ordered, HOWEVER I have Amazon prime so technically the shipping was free! Thanks, I'm pretty happy overall so far.
Sponsored