Sponsored

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
And the front seats, I went ahead and did the console cover but Im not sure I would again. Now to find some scotchguard to protect the fabric part

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image2

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image2

Those look similar to the ones I ordered, which material are they made of?

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Added a set of RokBloks mud flaps to help prevent these tires from smashing unsuspecting followers. Love them!

KIMG1718.JPG

KIMG1720.JPG

sgtkersh

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland; 1980 CJ5 Golden Eagle
Added a set of RokBloks mud flaps to help prevent these tires from smashing unsuspecting followers. Love them!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] KIMG1720.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] KIMG1720.JPG
Those look good and reminds me of this funny time my wife almost ran me off the road...she was following me to close and took a nice rock to her windshield in her Grand Cherokee. She never would listen that it was her fault for following too closely! Boy she was mad at me.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Those look good and reminds me of this funny time my wife almost ran me off the road...she was following me to close and took a nice rock to her windshield in her Grand Cherokee. She never would listen that it was her fault for following too closely! Boy she was mad at me.
That sounds about right, haha! Yeah, they cover most of the tire, so hopefully they keep the rocks tame. I don't mind mud on my Jeeps, just no dings/dents/scratches.

Sponsored

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
They are beige vinyl and toast tweed, looked a little less monochrome online but they're looking better than I had initially expected... the beige is close to the gobi exterior imo

What did you order?

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Just some decals

I was just having a conversation about the maximum "high water level" today. How accurate is that sticker? I a 2 1/2" lift on 305mm tires. I was just curious.

Clendennan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired
I was just having a conversation about the maximum "high water level" today. How accurate is that sticker? I a 2 1/2" lift on 305mm tires. I was just curious.
its as accurate as you place it. For me, thats my personal maximum, but the car can take a bit more