Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
Little stuff today but finally got around to it. I installed my https://www.handyflag.com, as well as finding a place for a tree saver, and fire extinguisher, thanks to Bartact, and installed tactical Maglites (tactical cause I got the replacement sharp end caps), on both the driver and passenger seats from ECCP, really good quality and they don't move.

IMG_0730.JPEG

IMG_0731.JPEG

IMG_0732.JPEG

IMG_0733.JPEG

IMG_0734.JPEG

IMG_0735.JPEG

IMG_0736.JPEG

IMG_0729.JPEG
Sponsored

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
Added new tires today. Toyo Open Country AT3. 285/70/17. Sport S non max tow( I know I’m a peasant), no lift.

BCB7AEAA-A8AD-44E7-9C19-0219AC3E5099.jpeg
Very nice. That's what I'm doing to mine, but I'll be waiting until I need new tires. I can't justify the $1,000 expense of upgrading tires that are perfectly fine. No worries, the factory tires on almost all my cars last about 2 years, from my experience.

No lift on mine either. We can be Philistines together. :clap:

Tortoise788

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
Very nice. That's what I'm doing to mine, but I'll be waiting until I need new tires. I can't justify the $1,000 expense of upgrading tires that are perfectly fine. No worries, the factory tires on almost all my cars last about 2 years, from my experience.

I had a set of 265/70s that got me through a year when i found the wheels. I was planning on waiting but I found the wheels last year for $125 for the set. Guy just wanted them gone, i couldnt pay fast enough.

Sponsored

GATOR_DAN

First Name
DAN DEL ROSARIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RETIRED
New wheels and tires!!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] OLD
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] NEW
Out with the Old, In with the New!! Put on my Black Rhino Armory wheels. 17 inch wheels with 285/70/17 Cooper AT XLT tires no lift. love the new look!! I wanted that "Military Look".

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210505_165310

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
Where did you get the taillights?
They are the EU OEM tails. There are a couple threads in the lightning section with all the info/part numbers

TNGatorBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1985 CJ8 Scrambler and 2014 Grand Cherokee WK2 (For Sale)
Occupation
Executive Director
@Tango270 - Great looking Jeep!

How did you black out your Overland grille AND what LED Fender Lights did you go with? OEM or Aftermarket?

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired

Can I join the Philistine Club?
I've actually seen comments in the Wave Threads that "Unless it's lifted, I'm not waving. Buncha' Mall Crawlers.:swear:

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
Can I join the Philistine Club?
I've actually seen comments in the Wave Threads that "Unless it's lifted, I'm not waving. Buncha' Mall Crawlers.:swear:
Heck yes, we'll start our own thread for the Philistine Club but I think I saw another thread out there for non-lifted Gladiators, I'll have to check.

Sponsored

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
I didn't do it, and it wasn't today...

Got a Check Engine Light on Sunday.
Took it to the dealer on Monday.
Dealer called me Monday afternoon.
Large Evap Leak.

Mice ate my Evap Line!

Last summer, on vacation at Dinosaur National Monument in CO, I opened the hood to find a weasel sitting on my battery and eating the positive terminal cover. Apparently, Jeep-eating rodents are a plague across the nation.

Had to replace the evap line from the fuel filler neck to the fuel tank, and the dealer wrapped it with "rodent tape". $543.00 repair....

If they had chewed through the hard plastic fitting on the fuel tank, it would have been a $2000.00 repair. Service tech says it's common.

Ordered a pair of these hard-wired rodent repellers from Amazon for $50.
Loraffe Under Hood Animal Repeller

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1620231660351

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Computer Systems Technician

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Took rock to the windshield and of course it ran. Seriously wtf. 1100 miles in
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1620231660351
Ive read on here of people going through their insurance and using the mopar part number for the oem gorilla glass. May be worth a shot
Sponsored