Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
I am VERY excited to say I just talked to Daniel and I just paid the $1,000 deposit and ordered my dream 2022 Jeep Mojave Sting-gray gladiator!

Here are some details for anyone researching.
The MSRP on my jeep was $64,405.
Invoice price $60,674
6% discount= $(3,631) (this is 5% discount, and 1% for dealer arranged financing)
Then add $499 + $7.50.
My total purchase price BEFORE sales tax is $57,549.50.
After adding sales tax for my state, that brings the total savings to $7,912.79! I can't even find a year old USED Mojave in my area for that!

I am VERY happy with Daniel, Gupton, AND THIS FORUM!!!!

He said he is not really sure about delivery time on the MY22's, but if he had to guess, he would guess 10 to 12 weeks.

He also said if they bring the 1% affiliate program back before I take delivery, he would give me that discount! Also, if Jeep happens to be running any kind of rebates at the time of delivery, I will get those as well. (I assume they won't have any)

He sent me my VON # within 5 minutes of hanging up the phone. He said I will have my VIN # in the next 48 hours.

As far as financing, he said I will apply for that when the Jeep arrives. If I choose not to take it, I just don't get the 1%. He said they commonly see 5 or 6 years, and the rate is the same for 6 years as it is for less. From everything I have read, it will be competitive, and I will accept it.

I hope this post helps someone. If I left anything out, feel free to ask.

NOW THE WAIT BEGINS! 😊
Congrats, that answers the question we had where if you signed on now, and the affiliate program came to fruition, would you get the extra 1%? You are saying yes! Also, do they have an 84m (7yr) term?
Sponsored

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
Man, these deals are killing me!

Nobody West of Gupton @ Tennessee seems to be offering a discount, or is at least responding to my emails.

It shouldn’t be this difficult to spend $60k!

Congrats on the order!

JeeperPeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, Mustang Mach-e
Good catch! That email was to ME and I didn't catch until you pointed it out and I re-read it. Either way, at 5% BELOW invoice, plus 1% for financing, that is still way better than any dealer I have talked to will do.

On that topic, does anyone know how much you have to finance to get the 1%? Meaning, can I write a check for half and let them finance the rest and still get the 1%? This is one of the questions I sent to Daniel. I just have not heard back yet.
Read somewhere, and not sure where, I think it was in the fine print , that you must finance 50%.

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
I wonder if anyone has ever heard how many vehicles he averages a week/month/year?
Either on here or the Wrangler forum, somebody that recently picked up their jeep said that Gupton had 150 jeeps on the lot that were all custom ordered. None on the lot for sale. Pretty amazing since most dealer lots are basically empty

Sponsored

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I did 36 month 0% financing with Chrysler Capital through Gupton...

Before I found this thread and Gupton Motors, my local dealers were lining up to try and take turns rogering me!!!

I posted months ago about the great fun I had with the local dealers.

silverandscout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
I did 36 month 0% financing with Chrysler Capital through Gupton...

Before I found this thread and Gupton Motors, my local dealers were lining up to try and take turns rogering me!!!

I posted months ago about the great fun I had with the local dealers.
Were you able to get the additional 1% savings when you financed at 0%? It is my understanding that using incentive financing would not garner the additional percent, but maybe I'm misunderstanding something. You did not state that you DID get the additional percent, so I am just curious.

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Oh yeah, several months ago I almost placed an order with Gupton and I took his offer and emailed every Jeep sales manager in the state. Maybe only half of them even bothered to reply, one or two came close to agreeing to an offer that was close enough to break even after my flight and one hotel stay halfway back, but even then I felt like they had something up their sleeve, so I'm sticking with Gupton. The only reason I didn't buy then is because my work was still planning on us going back into the office, but then announced permanent telework, which left me not needing another vehicle for another year until my daughter turned 16 and took over my current car. Now that time is rapidly approaching, hence my reach out to Gupton again. Still, I wish I would have done it then. Prices were slightly lower then and the discount rate was higher. Mostly I could have gotten my Nacho Mojave. Oh well.

I've already planned to take the drive home through Kentucky, Missouri, and down through Tulsa to my hometown of Edmond. It's slightly less miles and I've never driven it before, and I've driven I-40 from OKC to Chattanooga and back plenty of times. I know exactly the traffic you're talking about.
Keep in mind the break-in period. It’s 60 miles of slow driving, 300 miles of no more than 55. I can’t say I adhered to the 55 as I was on 70mph roads, but 60 was about my max for the first 300.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Keep in mind the break-in period. It’s 60 miles of slow driving, 300 miles of no more than 55. I can’t say I adhered to the 55 as I was on 70mph roads, but 60 was about my max for the first 300.
Yep. This will be my fourth brand new vehicle and even then I'm happy putting along in the granny lane with the blue hairs, especially in a brick with wheels.

Still, great reminder and I appreciate the lookout. Hopefully others who were otherwise unaware until now appreciate it too!

imaz1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Man, these deals are killing me!

Nobody West of Gupton @ Tennessee seems to be offering a discount, or is at least responding to my emails.

It shouldn’t be this difficult to spend $60k!

Congrats on the order!
Try Charlene at Jim Marsh in Las Vegas. She got me within $500 of another high volume dealer with my order. Her email is [email protected]

aqcjeepGlad

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Oh yeah, several months ago I almost placed an order with Gupton and I took his offer and emailed every Jeep sales manager in the state. Maybe only half of them even bothered to reply, one or two came close to agreeing to an offer that was close enough to break even after my flight and one hotel stay halfway back, but even then I felt like they had something up their sleeve, so I'm sticking with Gupton. The only reason I didn't buy then is because my work was still planning on us going back into the office, but then announced permanent telework, which left me not needing another vehicle for another year until my daughter turned 16 and took over my current car. Now that time is rapidly approaching, hence my reach out to Gupton again. Still, I wish I would have done it then. Prices were slightly lower then and the discount rate was higher. Mostly I could have gotten my Nacho Mojave. Oh well.

I've already planned to take the drive home through Kentucky, Missouri, and down through Tulsa to my hometown of Edmond. It's slightly less miles and I've never driven it before, and I've driven I-40 from OKC to Chattanooga and back plenty of times. I know exactly the traffic you're talking about.
The something up their sleeve thing is the killer. Why can't the process be simple, honest and no BS? I ordered from gupton and took delivery, the process is simple, honest and no BS. Daniel and his team are not out to surprise you or trick you, it is just a simple honest business transaction with some nice everyday folks. You will not be disappointed with gupton. It's too bad more dealers aren't as up front and honest, regardless of the price. Thanks gupton and other dealers for helping make the process fun.

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Were you able to get the additional 1% savings when you financed at 0%? It is my understanding that using incentive financing would not garner the additional percent, but maybe I'm misunderstanding something. You did not state that you DID get the additional percent, so I am just curious.
Yes the 0% financing was sufficient for the additional 1% discount. My total discount was 8%...

At 0% I financed as much as possible...

Following is what was in place when I ordered my 2021 Gladiator Rubicon:

6% - (standard order pricing below factory invoice)
7% - (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control #)
8% - (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control # AND dealer arranged financing)
Sponsored

Last edited: