First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
I just picked up my Jeep at Mall of GA Jeep with Mike Clinnin. My deal was 7% off invoice. I would give him a call to see what he can do on 2022 orders.
Thanks! I'm going to reach out to him today. I'm about 30 minutes from there.
Sponsored

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
I just ordered with Mike at Mall of GA. MY22 Sport S with a manual and minimal options. Right around $40k prior to tax. We ordered it right on the spot, no deposit required. MofGA is 1% behind Gupton on the discount which still results in a great, no-hassle deal. 4% standard + 1% for financing with them + 1%(potentially) for affiliate. Since they're 30 mins from me, it was a no brainer. Per the Jeep dealer norm, if there are any additional rebates between now and pickup, I will be able to take advantage of those as well. Can't wait to be back in a manual.

TNJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
I was looking at ordering a Sport with the max tow package. It looks like this automatically overwrites to black MIC fenders. Is there an option to have body colored fenders that overwrites the MIC fenders that come with the Max tow?
Thanks for any guidance.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I was looking at ordering a Sport with the max tow package. It looks like this automatically overwrites to black MIC fenders. Is there an option to have body colored fenders that overwrites the MIC fenders that come with the Max tow?
Thanks for any guidance.
Max tow requires wider fenders than standard, so I'm guessing the color-matched sport fenders aren't an option for it on purpose. Older Max Tows I've seen are all black with an extra little lip added to the edge of the fender. One option is to swap out fenders after the sale.

TNJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Max tow requires wider fenders than standard, so I'm guessing the color-matched sport fenders aren't an option for it on purpose. Older Max Tows I've seen are all black with an extra little lip added to the edge of the fender. One option is to swap out fenders after the sale.
Thank you.

Sponsored

SwankyTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Looks like popular eqpt package no longer includes technology group on the Sport S for 2022. LED front lighting package is $100 more and paint is a bit more.

For a 2022 Sport S (what I intend to buy) w/:

- Popular eqpt pack (Convenience, Tow, Freedom top)
- Tech group
- LED front lighting

, the total is $1575 more than the 2021 or $43,890MSRP.

Here's to hoping I can still snag this under 40 🤞
The tech group got dropped from sport s like end of july 21, there are a couple of us who ordered geckos who either had to reorder or deal with the 5"

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks for any guidance.
It would be nice if Jeep simply installed Rubicon fenders for Max Tow instead of having that one-off fender lip.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
@SwankyTiger Since the 2022 comes with a 7" touchscreen standard, I opted to forego the tech package with my order. I don't really care about the bigger cluster screen or the nicer climate control or keyless entry (I say this now). Interestly, it allowed us to add the cold weather group and come out about even so we were happy about that. Hopefully nothing changes with my order. I'd be pretty unhappy if my truck arrived with the 5" infotainment.

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
And why no Sand colored JT, or at least in the Mojave trim (dersert rated-desert sand - ha!)...Maybe it was 2020 but the JT looks really good in Sand...3 Grays but no sand - go figure.

After 2 weeks of staring at H-Blue vs Red Mojave's, the Blue won me over...If Sand was offered it would be an even more "dramatic" decision. 🤔

CT_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
Thanks for any guidance.
My 2021 Sport S Max Tow came with color matched fenders. The piece of black trim on the outside has larger tabs to make the fenders wider. This is the only picture I currently have of my Gladiator.
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] 20210925_154551

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks for any guidance.
I think the max tow black mic fenders FLARES are simply the fender extensions to widen it a tiny bit. I think it says 2-piece and only goes on the front? Should have colored fenders

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
This is one of my rants about the demonstrated incompetence of whoever is RESPONSIBLE for this order guide.

Every document that gets put out you would think has been reviewed by someone with a modicum of common sense. Someone who actually edits the document by seeing it through the eyes of the customer not as a long time member of the corporation.

The bottom of each page has a legend that is supposed to tell you what the various symbols used mean. What we get is E for Extra Cost, N/C for No Charge, N/A for Not Available, and P for Packaged. Makes perfect sense to me. Too bad so many pages don't use any of those symbols at all.

Just take a look at page three. Various model options are listed with the X under some of them. After looking though it and knowing certain models are more expensive with upgraded standard items it was easy to verify that the X means Standard to the model. I think this should be in the legend.

Now look at page 19 which lists the 4 base models, Sport, Overland, Rubicon, and Mojave. Now they have little black boxes---what do they mean? I'm assuming totally empty without an E above the option means standard and if there is an E the black boxes means that's what is included.

So once again where is the adult/responsible director in this mess?

Along with this rant is the website---STILL only showing 2021 Gladiator and Prices. None of this is rocket science---You've only known for a year that at some time we switch models to the following year yet you can't have the roll out done all at the same time across all mediums? And it isn't just the price increase this year---they made things standard that were optional before---I'd be damn sure that was up front info on the web site.

For a normal clueless guy [who isn't a freak job like us that do this and other forums] how pissed is he going to be to build his model on-line and then find out it's thousands of dollars more because Jeep couldn't be bothered with having the right information on it's website despite the fact that in today's world almost everyone does research on line before buying?

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
After 2 weeks of staring at H-Blue vs Red Mojave's, the Blue won me over...If Sand was offered it would be an even more "dramatic" decision. 🤔
I'm between Sarge Green vs Hydro Blue. I'll be placing my order once Gupton is back from leave.

If your luck is like mine, the day the dealership drops the keys in your hand will be the day Jeep announces a whole array of exciting, unique colors.

TNJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
It would be nice if Jeep simply installed Rubicon fenders for Max Tow instead of having that one-off fender lip.
So later on, I can just try to buy some Rubi take off fenders
I think the max tow black mic fenders FLARES are simply the fender extensions to widen it a tiny bit. I think it says 2-piece and only goes on the front? Should have colored fenders
This is great news. Thank you!

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Wrangler
Welcome to body-on-frame Jeeps. I agree it's dumb.

This is approxamate since I'm lazy, but here's basically how it works:

Jeep has a limited number of paint bays. Some of them are permanently occupied - there will always be a...White, Black, Red, Gray, and Silver (granted the specific silver recently swapped). I believe StingGray is the most popular JL color so I'd expect it to stick around too. I believe they always have one non-Red 'bright' color and one 'earthy/military' type color, sometimes more than one. They also seem to very frequently have some sort of blue, though not truly 100% of the time.

So my expectation for MY22 would be: new bright color added to replace Gecko - almost 100%. Sarge retired for another earth tone (a different green or a brown/tan) - 50%. Snazzberry retired for another earth tone/dark color - 50%. Hydro Blue replaced by a different blue - 50%. So on balance I'm expecting 2-3 new colors over the course of MY22.

In terms of what the colors are, I'd assign the probabilities as: 1) any Wrangler color not yet offered on Gladiator; 2) some other current Mopar color; 3) a JK-or-older color; 4) a completely new color; and 5) a re-run of a past Gladiator color. To me seeing Gator or Gobi (specifically, not just 'tan' or 'brown-ish') would be very surprising - Jeep isn't trying to sell the McRib. I think having frequent re-runs tells buyers to wait to buy because their favorite color will likely return, and I don't think that's the message they want to send.
Fingers crossed for Mojito!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.