First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
A mopar lift would still have mopar #s... but looks stock to me.
I believe there is a thread with stock spring numbers on here somewhere as well tho. That, or a parts number search wouldn’t be difficult to figure out.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Looks like standard mesh screen. The thicker mesh used to prevent dogs from tearing holes in it is thicker and darker. Jeep looks stock height to me. Try taking a picture from a window without the screen.

OP
OP
GypsyJ

GypsyJ

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Self-employed health care
Do you think better pics might help? 🤣. Thx TX for teaching me how to fish. Not too hard with Google to find out what spacers look like! #4thJeep. Peace ✌

E71093E9-DDDE-4252-AD85-E8A7FDFBB64D.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
GypsyJ

GypsyJ

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Self-employed health care
You’re welcome for the screen pic of my kitchen window that happens to have a gladiator in the background. It’s 5 degrees and pitch black outside at 5pm so that’s what ya get! Thx for all the info and entertainment.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
The young lady comes here looking for knowledge that she lacks and you guys act like a bunch of high school freshman laughing at "doody" jokes.

@GypsyJ Your Overland appears to have the factory rake and stance. With it still running factory tires and wheels I will venture my guess that you have neither lift nor leveling kits on your JT.

As has been said, when it's light enough and warm enough, look on top of the front springs. If there is just a single black piece on TOP of the spring, you are factory. If there is a second piece, between the spring and the black rubber cup up top, you have a leveling kit.

Try to ignore the juveniles, they have a "post whore" thread and they think every other thread should be the same.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
The young lady comes here looking for knowledge that she lacks and you guys act like a bunch of high school freshman laughing at "doody" jokes.

@GypsyJ Your Overland appears to have the factory rake and stance. With it still running factory tires and wheels I will venture my guess that you have neither lift nor leveling kits on your JT.

As has been said, when it's light enough and warm enough, look on top of the front springs. If there is just a single black piece on TOP of the spring, you are factory. If there is a second piece, between the spring and the black rubber cup up top, you have a leveling kit.

Try to ignore the juveniles, they have a "post whore" thread and they think every other thread should be the same.
Jeep Gladiator Has my Gladiator been lifted stripes-francis-francis

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed

OMG IM SO OFFENDED! Banish all the people who are smarter than me! lol 😂