Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
That answer would be no.

The disrespect that is being shown to this young woman is just amazing. If your Mom/sister/wife came in here and were treated like this you'd blow a gasket.

Grow up.
If I blew a gasket from something said on the Internet I'd self assess and take a break for a few months.

I'm fine thanks. How are you?

OP
OP
GypsyJ

GypsyJ

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Self-employed health care
Thanks Kevman. I was not very impressed by some of the lame and clearly immature responses but glad to see so many helpful ones. No problem ignoring the adolescents. That’s what the ignore button is for! Haters hate and then they die. 🤣 I have only owned brand new Wranglers and have never had a truck. Lots to learn about this used gladiator. So far so good. Built a house and have a business so time has not been on my side. The forum will be useful. Thanks again for being normal. Peace ✌

Sponsored

OP
OP
GypsyJ

GypsyJ

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The young lady comes here looking for knowledge that she lacks and you guys act like a bunch of high school freshman laughing at "doody" jokes.

@GypsyJ Your Overland appears to have the factory rake and stance. With it still running factory tires and wheels I will venture my guess that you have neither lift nor leveling kits on your JT.

As has been said, when it's light enough and warm enough, look on top of the front springs. If there is just a single black piece on TOP of the spring, you are factory. If there is a second piece, between the spring and the black rubber cup up top, you have a leveling kit.

Try to ignore the juveniles, they have a "post whore" thread and they think every other thread should be the same.
Thanks Kevman. I was not very impressed by some of the lame and clearly immature responses but glad to see so many helpful ones. No problem ignoring the adolescents. That’s what the ignore button is for! Haters hate and then they die. 🤣 I have only owned brand new Wranglers and have never had a truck. Lots to learn about this used gladiator. So far so good. Built a house and have a business so time has not been on my side. The forum will be useful. Thanks again for being normal. Peace ✌

… i’m learning how to use this form at the same time too! So far the ignore button is pretty useful!

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Well wishes to you and your new Jeep OP. But I’m not really not seeing anyone being immature or making “doody jokes” just people looking for substantive information to help you with your questions. Many ducks to you and your build. Have fun and if you’re not happy with the response’s you received you really must consider the possibility that you didn’t really give enough information for others to make a reasonable judgment on your question. No harm meant, just some reasonable criticism. IMHO

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
search the internet for your model of Gladiator + overall height

measure your Gladiator height. If it's more than 1" difference, it's been lifted.

visually, it doesn't look like it has been lifted.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
So. Based on the information you have given, no. It has not been lifted. However, you have not provided enough information.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
UNlifted stock Overland (mine before I messed with it)

Jeep Gladiator Has my Gladiator been lifted JT-at-hyvee

Jeep Gladiator Has my Gladiator been lifted jt-r

Jeep Gladiator Has my Gladiator been lifted jt-lft-at-home

As it sits now with max tow springs under the rear (they are shorter than Overland springs) and Rubicon front springs (winch and bumper dropped it back down)

I can't find the stock OVerland numbers as far as how mine compares to original from the factory Overland but it's just a bit higher than stock now from my figures. I think it sits roughly 1" higher than stock but can't swear to it because no one here has a totally stock overland!

Jeep Gladiator Has my Gladiator been lifted 20210829_113552

20210518_145025_HDR.jpg

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Um, Just ask the person you bought it from? Wouldn't you want to know this before you bought a truck? Just seems silly to me..

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it came from a dealership and they didn't crawl under it to see if there were any spacers or spring swaps. If I traded mine in there's no guarantee I'd remember to mention the Daystar spacers or the Rubicon springs up front.

OP
OP
GypsyJ

GypsyJ

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Um, Just ask the person you bought it from? Wouldn't you want to know this before you bought a truck? Just seems silly to me..
You are assuming many things here by your post. Asking for info not judgment or opinion. Peace ✌

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You are assuming many things here by your post. Asking for info not judgment or opinion. Peace ✌
Julie here's hoping you are as happy with your "new to you" truck as I am with mine. I've towed, I've traveled across the country, I've used it to haul landscaping materials, I've hauled scrap iron, I've been in our derecho with it (roughly 80 mph winds) trying to outrun the storm, and I've used it for basic "mall crawling" - shopping for cat litter and cat food at Fleet Farm, and I love this truck.
Sponsored