First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Trying to restore some color to my taco Softopper with Back to Black. The Mother's product washed off with the first rain. 2 coats. We'll see.
Not exactly restoring to black. More like a dark gray.

20220509_193613.jpg

20220509_201350.jpg
Sponsored

bailer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Finally balanced and installed my summer tires…(bfg KO2 37/12.5/17 on AEV borah’s)

I adjusted my Tazer to 36.50” which got my speedo exact per my gps app.

Truck measures 77.5” tall with KO2’s @32psi

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] FF321C26-B917-42AE-9DD6-8B3302E61E77

Last edited:

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've been looking into mounting options. I'm 6' and I can't make the seat go down anymore... does the cb bar get in your way?

Thanks.
Not at all I'm 5'9 and it doesn't get in the way. First 2 times I hit my head since I forgot the bar was actually there. Overall I'm happy with the mounting and didn't have to drill any holes or go through the fireway for wiring.

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yep, newer release, nice and tight doesn't sacrifice clearance bottom and sides. As been talked about in these forums, be careful when removing the center large body bolt, use a long breaker bar instead of impact gun. The welded nut inside the frame may break loose, bolts have red loctite, take it easy and slowww. These sliders have very solid mounts on the frame, not touching the body, I trust them!
Good to know thanks for the heads up! :like:

Whiskerbiscuit

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ford Flex
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Not at all I'm 5'9 and it doesn't get in the way. First 2 times I hit my head since I forgot the bar was actually there. Overall I'm happy with the mounting and didn't have to drill any holes or go through the fireway for wiring.
Did you opt to go up the windshield?

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Finally balanced and installed my summer tires…(bfg KO2 37/12.5/17 on AEV borah’s)

I adjusted my Tazer to 36.50” which got my speedo exact per my gps app.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] FF321C26-B917-42AE-9DD6-8B3302E61E77
Looks great! Which finish on your Borah’s?

CoachA

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Nothing to show. But, I had the spare tire mounted on an OEM used rim I had bought that matches the other 4 wheels to create a 5 wheel rotation. And, my CD player came in the mail and I mounted it in the glove box. Yeah, I know, CDs are dead. But, I don’t own a smart phone and don’t want one, have hundreds of great CDs and don’t want to pay for a service like Sirius. It only plays one CD at a time but seems to work great and the in-dash touch screen let’s me control the player. It’s pretty much exactly what I wanted.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nothing to show. But, I had the spare tire mounted on an OEM used rim I had bought that matches the other 4 wheels to create a 5 wheel rotation. And, my CD player came in the mail and I mounted it in the glove box. Yeah, I know, CDs are dead. But, I don’t own a smart phone and don’t want one, have hundreds of great CDs and don’t want to pay for a service like Sirius. It only plays one CD at a time but seems to work great and the in-dash touch screen let’s me control the player. It’s pretty much exactly what I wanted.
I have a buddy who just loaded all of his CDs onto an external hard drive and he carries the hard drive with him and plugs it into the USB drive. Saves a tremendous amount of space and he has his entire CD library.

CoachA

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
I have a buddy who just loaded all of his CDs onto an external hard drive and he carries the hard drive with him and plugs it into the USB drive. Saves a tremendous amount of space and he has his entire CD library.
Thanks. That is an incredibly smart idea. Probably why I could not have come up with it myself. Curse you! Now I’ve gotta figure out how to get all my CDs on a hard drive.

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks. That is an incredibly smart idea. Probably why I could not have come up with it myself. Curse you! Now I’ve gotta figure out how to get all my CDs on a hard drive.
My wife is old school. She doesn’t want to trade in her 2016 Nissan Murano for a new one because she’d lose her CD player. She still buys CDs 🤦🏼 & she doesn’t care that she’d be gaining Apple car play in a new one 🤷🏼

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

Wordsworth

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport w/Max Tow, 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Occupation
Tech
Added the Oracle Oculus Headlights a few weeks ago.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220326_121544
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220330_171244

Then took it out to Ocala National Forest for some sand and mud holes... Had a blast!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220409_151928
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220409_152317
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220409_152328

Bumper in the garage, Oracle Fogs on order...., and winch in the near future. Then a freeze on the bank account for awhile ahahaha

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
I did the same thing with my Ram need to plug it in to the JT.