2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
360ACA02-952D-4C51-A78A-17E879C99098.jpeg
83113985-D55F-4BD0-8923-FCFE80509ABB.jpeg
3.5 inch ruff country lift
20 inch Fuel Seldge rims
35 inch Nitto Grappler Ridge Tires
POD lights color changing just because
Tinted front windows
How many wires did you have to take into the aux switch wires? I am doing some quad pod lights this weekend and have 4 blue wires that have to go to one aux and 4 white wires that have to go to one aux due to DRLs and running lights.
Sponsored

Hulkman27

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Director of Rehabilitation
How many wires did you have to take into the aux switch wires? I am doing some quad pod lights this weekend and have 4 blue wires that have to go to one aux and 4 white wires that have to go to one aux due to DRLs and running lights.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 29B6D448-95E9-406D-8EE3-9D3B58E863DD
i found this in the one of the forums This is not my wiring I added y attachments to ends
But this is how it completed the installation need the daiseychain ground wire
I installed the Voswitch and it is great. Used the 4 switch that goes on grab bar looks amazing

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
I got my Paddle shifters and I am trying to kill power to the jeep. I have the pos and neg removed from the main battery and the grounds removed on the from the rear RH fender . If I remove the ground towards the front fender next to the air intake the dash flashed like a Christmas tree so I reconnected that. Where do I get to disconnect the rest of the power coming from the aug, battery ?

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
I got my Paddle shifters and I am trying to kill power to the jeep. I have the pos and neg removed from the main battery and the grounds removed on the from the rear RH fender . If I remove the ground towards the front fender next to the air intake the dash flashed like a Christmas tree so I reconnected that. Where do I get to disconnect the rest of the power coming from the aug, battery ?
I removed the + & Ground from the main battery and flipped the switch on my onboard air compressor to purge any residual charge.

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
I still have dash and headlamp working?

Hulkman27

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2022 Gladiator
Occupation
29B6D448-95E9-406D-8EE3-9D3B58E863DD.png
i found this in the one of the forums This is not my wiring I added y attachments to ends
I installed the Voswitch and it is great. Used the 4 switch that goes on grab bar looks amazing
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 29B6D448-95E9-406D-8EE3-9D3B58E863DD
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] E5F85D8E-BEEE-4EDF-8C5C-9FC20B5AF69E

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd

Hulkman27

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2022 Gladiator
Occupation
How was installing the Voswitch in the grab handle? I have that as a weekend project this week.
It was so easy took about 2 hrs just because I was taking my time to make the wiring neat and in order.
the scariest part was drilling a 22 millimeter hold in the inside of grab handle but it really wasn’t bad.
it works and looks amazing
Directions were perfect. Only think I did not do was touch the window. No need the wire slides right where it needs to be.

Sponsored

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Maintenance. Oil change and diffs
Curious ... how did you measure the diff fluid? I have a pump which will fit the oil bottles but want to plan a good way to make sure I'm putting in the right amount.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Curious ... how did you measure the diff fluid? I have a pump which will fit the oil bottles but want to plan a good way to make sure I'm putting in the right amount.
@Hootbro said it. Fill until it comes out of the fill hole, while parked on level ground. If you are not comfortable with that, Amsoil site has the recommended amount for front and rear

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Ignore the fact that his Jeep is lifted and on a rack which tilts the diff and will cause an under fill. But this is basically how you do a diff fluid change.

Sponsored

Last edited: