Occupation
Admin
Last edited:

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Absolutely gorgeous! :involve::involve::involve::involve::involve::rock::clap: Why, FCA, why do you tease us like this:whatsgoingon::whatsgoingon::whatsgoingon::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::computerrage::computerrage::computerrage::computerrage::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::brokenhearted:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I want that hood! Why did FCA not use that hood on the JTR's.....Jackasses. :mad:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
because then they would not be able to charge more for it on this one....
Not my problem...But they made into my problem. Now I want that hood, and it costs money I don't have. Where's the emoji dude holding up a middle finger when you need it to send to FCA???

If any of yall (in the future) ever see one of those hoods in mint condition, for a good price, in Granite Crystal Metallic paint...Holler at me. :like:

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Super Nice ! I am so glad I bought my manual Rubicon at the end of last summer, otherwise, living on the west coast, I would be debating over the Rubicon or Mojave now... Really a tough decision for us west coasters. I would like to see the Mojave run at Oceano Dunes (Pismo Beach) --- I hit the bump stops on the Rubicon front suspension a couple of times in the Dunes... I bet the Mojave would have passed me. Super cool truck ---- but, front lockers and sway bar disconnect keep me in the Rubicon. I never realized how important sway bar disconnect is ---- until I saw for myself the really impressive articulation that the Gladiator Rubicon can accomplish in tough dirt trails...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
right. overpriced. THey are all overpriced really....I still bought one, but they are overpriced.
Same here...It's a f***ing Jeep...It shouldn't cost more than $30,000 no matter how fancy it is. But we still all paid the price...

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
If only would have been out 6 months ago. I'd went with that, more likely than Sport S Max Tow I got. Well if I keep having some of the A## clowns I have to drive with in to work. I'll be in market for a replacement.:crying: damn near got hit more than 5 times on way home from work this morning. The last one seen I had a drop hitch on. I think that was the only reason he/she swerved away.:rock:

JEEPN X 4

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JK Unlimited Sport, 2014 Manley ORV Original Trailer
Wait, so the enhanced sliders are $1k extra? They sure implied those were part of the package, geez, for $1k you can also just get those on any other model. What do you get in place of those? Nothing? Or Rubicon sliders?

Sick of FCA nickel and diming everything.

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Wait, so the enhanced sliders are $1k extra? They sure implied those were part of the package, geez, for $1k you can also just get those on any other model. What do you get in place of those? Nothing? Or Rubicon sliders?

Sick of FCA nickel and diming everything.
Those are the Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails, not the "sand sliders" that come stock.
Sponsored