Sponsored

2020 Gladiator Options Matrix

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
does that mean if you select cargo management, you also get the lockable storage?

Or does that mean getting the cargo management unlocks your ability to add another item, "lockable storage"?
It means it is included, so you get it. But I guess if you don't get that package you get non-lockable storage? Or none at all?
Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
It means it is included, so you get it. But I guess if you don't get that package you get non-lockable storage? Or none at all?
I'm guessing you don't get the lockable rifle box below the rear seat. But I'm sure it'll be available as a Mopar accessory. Personally, I'd rather have one made by Tuffy or Smittybuilt, out of steel, with real locks. And yes, I called it a rifle box. :rock:

Edit; If Tuffy or Smittybuilt is watching this, please make a locking external mount for it, so it's secure when locked, but the owner can release and carry it without having to open and empty it first.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I'm guessing you don't get the lockable rifle box below the rear seat. But I'm sure it'll be available as a Mopar accessory. Personally, I'd rather have one made by Tuffy or Smittybuilt, out of steel, with real locks. And yes, I called it a rifle box. :rock:
I think I read somewhere that you get the box but it doesn't lock. Can't find my source on that.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
The first one. I don't see a separate option for the lockable storage box, but if you add cargo mgmt it adds it. Also adds the in bed 110 AC outlet with 400w converter.

I'm sure there are a few more Easter eggs on the "build and (not)price".

Can't wait for the pricing release. And the diesel...
Thanks again for your help.

I went and tweaked things to try and be more consistent. Big thing I noticed. advanced safety group on sport s requires active safety group (figured), but on the overland and rubicon, you must ALSO GET the 8.4" premium audio package to get the advanced safety group.

If i went overland/rubicon, i'm sure i would get everything, but for some that might want advanced safety, be prepared to tick a few more boxes.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I think I read somewhere that you get the box but it doesn't lock. Can't find my source on that.
I'll get the cargo mgmt option, sell the non-locking "included box" and then upgrade to a lockable metal or heavy duty plastic molded case for my.......tennis racket, cough cough, i mean Browning .270.

Sponsored

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I remember seeing that too but can not remember where either. I have already emailed Tuffy if they had plans for an under seat locking box and they said no. Surely that will change since it seems right up their alley.

Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I remember seeing that too but can not remember where either. I have already emailed Tuffy if they had plans for an under seat locking box and they said no. Surely that will change since it seems right up there alley.
does pelican make anything like this, or just mobile cases?

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
does pelican make anything like this, or just mobile cases?
Pretty sure they make rifle cases. Which should fit right in that area. Add some steel straps to lock it down and you're golden.

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Good suggestion! Do you know if Jeep has listed the 200 items yet? I was going to add those to the matrix and eventually pricing for each accessory.
In one of the interviews Jeep said Mopar stuff would be released when the JT is released.

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is one helluva Long Shot, but here it goes...

"...Dear Mr. Tim Kuniskis, Jeep CEO: Could you please offer the body colored hard top option ($1,000) and the body colored fender flares ($495) on all JT trim levels, especially Sport and Sport S lines..."

Signed: /s/ Your Loyal current Jeep JK Wrangler and future Jeep JT Gladiator Owner

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well if we're lining up to ask Santa,

"...Dear Mr. Tim Kuniskis, Jeep CEO: Could you please offer the black fenders on the overland trim?..."

Signed: /s/ Your Loyal current FCA 2 van family guy that needs some truck action in his life!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
364EAAD9-6576-46B3-BD45-98FF11DDD028.jpeg
In case anyone is interested Apline does make an in dash system that does have an in dash slot for playing CD’s. I spoke with a stereo dealer and it also has phone, navigation and camera functions on it. Not certain if it would also display the front camera from Rubicon models with the front trail camera. But no concern for me as I would not get a Rubicon model.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
364EAAD9-6576-46B3-BD45-98FF11DDD028.jpeg
In case anyone is interested Apline does make an in dash system that does have an in dash slot for playing CD’s. I spoke with a stereo dealer and it also has phone, navigation and camera functions on it. Not certain if it would also display the front camera from Rubicon models with the front trail camera. But no concern for me as I would not get a Rubicon model.
This might work for Gladiator, because i think Gladiator also had buttons for heated seats/wheel.

Our stupid Pacifica does not, all of that is handled through the touchscreen. I'll have to Play around with a gladiator touch interface to see what would be missing if I went the alpine route. IN DASH CD PLAYER!!!! LOL

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I got lots of CD’s that you can’t buy from I-Tunes. This is why I would love to have a car stereo system where I could pop in a CD and play it.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got lots of CD’s that you can’t buy from I-Tunes. This is why I would love to have a car stereo system where I could pop in a CD and play it.
Somebody posted in another thread about an alpine deck thats huge, plays cds and has many of the uconnect features.
Sponsored