Sponsored

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
Am being told by a reputable individual that option 26S may no longer be available for rest of '21.

Anyone else run into this?
New order guide still has it listed, but calls out a conflict with the Bridgestone ATs. The Willy's and TT's get the MT tires.
Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
New order guide still has it listed, but calls out a conflict with the Bridgestone ATs. The Willy's and TT's get the MT tires.
It is not easy for me to read, are you saying it is no longer showing MT tires for the Willys? Thats what I ordered and am hoping for the MTs.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
He’s saying Willys and Texas Trail still get MTs. I think if you add cold weather package and diesel it changes to ATs though.l (last I looked).

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570, Model Y
my Willys 24W build sheet populated today and has:

LT255/75R17C OWL On/Off Road Tires
Bridgestone Brand Tires

which I believe indicate the LT255/75R17 111/108Q C Firestone Destination M/T2 everyone else has been receiving

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
It is not easy for me to read, are you saying it is no longer showing MT tires for the Willys? Thats what I ordered and am hoping for the MTs.
Let me clarify- the order guide sats you can't have a diesel with the Bridgestone dueller ATs. The MT tires on the Willys and Texas trail are unaffected. Any package on a Sport S that shifts/forces to Bridgestone tires is currently not compatible with the Diesel option. The Sport (non-S) has not had the diesel option for some time.

Sponsored

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I haven't been keeping up but just noticed in the June and July order guides that it appears to me that you can only get MAX TOW PACKAGE AJQ on the Sport (non S) now. I hope this is a mistake because you can really option a Sport S nicely now.

Also the REMOTE PROXIMITY KEYLESS ENTRY GXD is available on all Sport trims. How do the add Remote Proximity Keyless Entry on a Sport and Willys Sport that only come without electric door locks?

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 6.07.13 PM

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I haven't been keeping up but just noticed in the June and July order guides that it appears to me that you can only get MAX TOW PACKAGE AJQ on the Sport (non S) now. I hope this is a mistake because you can really option a Sport S nicely now.

Also the REMOTE PROXIMITY KEYLESS ENTRY GXD is available on all Sport trims. How do the add Remote Proximity Keyless Entry on a Sport and Willys Sport that only come without electric door locks?

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 6.07.13 PM
Yeah I think the AJQ restriction is an intentional move to make people either go max payload or Rubicon to get 4.10s. Gonna guess they saw offering it on the 24S as cannibalizing Rubicon sales. Lame, but then again probably accurate- Kinda like how if they offered a single rear locker I'd consider that over a Rubicon in a heartbeat.

This GXD thing is hilarious to me. No idea how that one works on a 24B!

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Had two different dealers say it wouldn’t recognize 26S in the system. I had it all planned out... had to go back to the drawing board then ordering of all things a Rubi about a month later.

I’m sure when the dust settles I’ll be happy with the unexpected outcome. :)

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I have heard that they took the technology group off of the Willys package (Sport S) 24W and now comes with the 5" standard and the 7" as a stand alone option for $995. Can anyone confirm this? Still showing standard on the July order guide but may have changed since.

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
Ordered mine at the beginning of the week, dealer said he had to remove the proximity keyless entry on my Sport S, but had no issues with the Max Tow, or other options that were available on the Jeep site.

Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
When is the august order guide coming?

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
I have heard that they took the technology group off of the Willys package (Sport S) 24W and now comes with the 5" standard and the 7" as a stand alone option for $995. Can anyone confirm this? Still showing standard on the July order guide but may have changed since.
This appears to be the case as of end of July/ beginning of August.