Not open for further replies.

ironorr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Brewer
Is it possible to get a Rubicon with a gray dash?
It looks like all Rubicon models are coming with the gray dash now. The configurator shows red with the black leather seats, but I can confirm mine showed up at the dealer with gray.
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Does anyone know why the hardtop headliner and spray in bedliner is no longer available for ordering?

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
Does anyone know why the hardtop headliner and spray in bedliner is no longer available for ordering?
It seemed you were asking for a photo.

As for spray in, I’d recommend skipping the mfg spray in bed liner as there are YouTube videos showing that at least Ford’s which is likely the same process as Jeep’s will actually peel off with a great deal less effort than a Linex. FYI, My last spray in was a Marvel brand, so I’m not pushing Linex, just pushing something other than most factory sprays. Worth a look.

raypla

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD Stingray
Occupation
Facility Planner
It looks like all Rubicon models are coming with the gray dash now. The configurator shows red with the black leather seats, but I can confirm mine showed up at the dealer with gray.
What color paint, seats?

Sponsored

Marlinvx

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTD, 2022 Audi Q3 S line
Occupation
Retired Navy, current Engineer
I ordered 20 May, couldn't get the bed liner, but the dealership I ordered honored the price and is getting me LineX. I LineXed my entire Vehicross with LineX extra 10 years ago. Looked the same when I sold it. Never have to wash again! They were able to color match based on a sample I brought it. Did the plastics, the roof rack, under hood stuff, parts of my dash, etc. Kept spraying what I gave them until the drum was empty.
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] 10615833_10204536194265457_276735444_n

Akgladiator

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Gladiator Wrangler Camaro Mustang GXP Taurus
Occupation
Bee
Truly. I negotiated an ordered deal much like the Gupton pricing (actually a few bucks better) with a sales mgr. That person has since been promoted into a different role, so i did have to spend a bit of time clarifying our contracted OTD (Out the door) language with the new sales mgr, but we did arrive at the right meeting of the minds. This dealer doesn't have a defined program, nor shown interest in creating one, so perhaps their appetite for my type of deal may very depending on their economic circumstances.

I‘ve never actually worked in car sales, but I’ve known a few family friends who did, read and assimilated a fair bit of information over the years. As well, I have an accounting/finance/business analyst/sales background. So, I have no problem reconciling the numbers and I assure you that my net transaction was a VERY positive experience all the way around. However, I had to work for it in preparation, planning and a bit of worry about my sell price on my DD with rising interest rates and fuel prices. So, maybe not for the faint of heart, as it’s a bit like playing the stock market.

I previously talked in this space and at least one person replied that not everyone likes to negotiate and I get that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. However, for me, its like playing a drawn out chess game having some idea of my next moves when it’s my turn, but still rereading the board before each move.

I have thought about trying to help others as an Auto Buyer’s Coach for a fee for those who would like a Deal Coach to help them navigate what can be a complicated auto buying / selling process where you’re pitted against trained sales professionals. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and we could try it out and discuss your Auto Objectives. Keep in mind that I do have a full time job, but I usually have some flexibility and discretion in my schedule. As for my recent deal experience, this will be my third Mojave since September, ‘21, and each experience started and ended very POSITIVELY! 😉 I’ll mention that years prior I bought a new F150 xlt crew cab and a Silverado LT1 Double Cab at near 31.5% and 32% off of MSRP, respectively. However, those were time sensitive deals in a bit of a different world then what we know today.
That's nothing. I got 46% off on f150 and 48% off on ram 1500

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 20 May, couldn't get the bed liner, but the dealership I ordered honored the price and is getting me LineX. I LineXed my entire Vehicross with LineX extra 10 years ago. Looked the same when I sold it. Never have to wash again! They were able to color match based on a sample I brought it. Did the plastics, the roof rack, under hood stuff, parts of my dash, etc. Kept spraying what I gave them until the drum was empty.
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] 10615833_10204536194265457_276735444_n
Hell yeah a Vehicross is on my bucket list. So quirky

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
That's nothing. I got 46% off on f150 and 48% off on ram 1500
Those are big percentages. I’d be curious to gain a few insights into your deals to make sure I have a clear perspective:
- an approximate when month and year in comparison to model year?
- if it was “new“ (i.e. less than approximately 150 miles) inventory or Demo?
- hail damaged?
- was it a true cash price or did the deal require a trade in?
- were you required to buy any warranty plans in the F&I close?
Thanks.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Correct, but I believe proximity and 8.4 u-connect are now standard so I suppose it's a wash if you were planning to get those anyways. In my opinion the LED lighting should also come standard on anything other than the sport.
Why do you feel that LED Lighting should not be standard on the Sport. In this day and age LED Should be standard on all packages. My daughters chicken shit car has more upgrades that are standard on her car than jeep.

Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Why do you feel that LED Lighting should not be standard on the Sport. In this day and age LED Should be standard on all packages. My daughters chicken shit car has more upgrades that are standard on her car than jeep.
Because it is purposely stripped of all options so that it can be the cheapest possible trim….

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I get that but heck those are all standard on her car. We just went look at new Hyundai's for my wife and even the base model she was looking at along with the others LED lights were standard on all packages as were the parking assist sensors and a few other things. I get trying to keep the cost down but those things should just be part of the base package on newer vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.