2022 Rumors?

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
My bet is that the 22 might have a new color, maybe the 392 in about August-September.

I want a white eco-diesel, so I just ordered a 21 two weeks ago today.
Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Orering now means you get the truck in November time frame, which is normally when you have the most factory deals; right?
Typically...I have been thinking about that actually as mine is on order. They didnt change much for September but we will see.

2kXJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 XJ
Maybe you mean the 22 Tundra on 9/19. The GM twins remain unchanged for 22. 23 will get the new interior and front fascia from what I’ve read.
No, he means 22 Silverado update details are supposed to be released tomorrow. It’s going to be a half model year update. The first half of 22 will be same as 21, the second half will be the updated 22 styling/options.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Just give me
No, he means 22 Silverado update details are supposed to be released tomorrow. It’s going to be a half model year update. The first half of 22 will be same as 21, the second half will be the updated 22 styling/options.

good news. Thanks for bringing me up to speed.

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I know it's a completely different vehicle but Durango will get a lot of the optional features added as standard in 2022 - blind spot monitoring, rear cross path detection, parksense rear park assist, etc. - hope some of these become standard on the JT. It's standard for a lot of other manufacturers already.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
@07052021, I don't want to get greedy, but I was hoping this might be the case as well.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I would expect safety package 1 becomes standard on Sport S and above. The 22 Frontier Pro4X has a lot of standard features under 40k for cross shoppers.

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rumors? A107931D-162F-4668-AF4B-1DB81169549F

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I know it's a completely different vehicle but Durango will get a lot of the optional features added as standard in 2022 - blind spot monitoring, rear cross path detection, parksense rear park assist, etc. - hope some of these become standard on the JT. It's standard for a lot of other manufacturers already.
That would suck though if they add that and jack up the cost to what those options are. I saved a ton of money not getting those on mine, and honestly the only time I have my doors on is when I tow so blindspot would be a total waste.

Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I would expect safety package 1 becomes standard on Sport S and above. The 22 Frontier Pro4X has a lot of standard features under 40k for cross shoppers.

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rumors? A107931D-162F-4668-AF4B-1DB81169549F
Lol I came from a Nissan Xterra - same platform. Nissan has generally sucked lately. I thought I got a good deal on my JT order and then a few days later Nissan released pricing on this and I was surprised how much more the Jeep was. No regrets though, the Nissan was always a comprise for me as I always wanted the seven slot grill.

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
I wish I had somethin for you guys. I just check the thread a few times a day and when I see new content I get excited, only to see ridiculous off topic posts
My bad ... just wanted to keep the comments flowing

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
They're not going to add those options for free. I'd rather them not be standard and choose what I want to pay for.
I expect the price to go up regardless - the least they can do is include some more features. The safety stuff should help their safety ratings across the board, which would be additional motivation.

@Jefe1018, I like the Frontier, but yeah I'm just not cross-shopping it at all. I saw one at the auto show and it was a vast improvement. Like miles ahead of the old one (one might could say decades ahead?? lol). If I was looking for a little truck I'd be comparing the new one hard against a Tacoma.

And don't you apologize @Ry89JT, this thread is helping me keep my sanity.

Isn't today the day, @Matts4313? Bring it on! lol.