Sponsored

2022 Rumors?

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 M715, 1973 Jeep J4000
I had Uconnect 5 in a 2021 Chrysler Pacifica. After a couple of updates, it was really nice. It would be a nice addition, though I'm not holding my breath for it.
When 5 was announced, they said the entire lineup would have 5 by 2022. I don't think it's a breath holder. It should be a given.
Sponsored

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Thanks for the intel. Odd to me that MY21 JT orders were halted what seems like an eternity ago, but in that thread they mention MY21 JL orders are still being accepted.
I would assume their ability to create Wranglers is probably about 2-4x's greater than JTs, so maybe they have less backlog?

This is pure speculation on my part.

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
In many ways, the plastics market supply chain is even more messed up right now than at the beginning of the year. My guess is they have held off any announcements until they can stabilize some sourcing contracts.

Sponsored

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
My wait is longer than yours!
Probably not---I can't order until the '22 order banks finally open up. You're getting a '21 and it's in D1 status----am I reading that right?

I'm telling myself all this waiting just means saving more money before I get the damn thing---but every month that goes by makes me more impatient---at least for accurate news. Just this month we were "told" the 4th, then yesterday it was today the 6th. Now its Friday.....:angry:

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Probably not---I can't order until the '22 order banks finally open up. You're getting a '21 and it's in D1 status----am I reading that right?

I'm telling myself all this waiting just means saving more money before I get the damn thing---but every month that goes by makes me more impatient---at least for accurate news. Just this month we were "told" the 4th, then yesterday it was today the 6th. Now its Friday.....:angry:
I guess time will tell. I placed my order in late July and probably will get the truck in mid November. Let’s call that 3.5 months of waiting.

If you wanted to place your order the first day after they place your order then you need to get it in January to wait longer.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Just checking in to see if anyone's in here..... Is it tomorrow yet?
I was thinking the same thing. I even checked the jeep configurator this morning. nothing.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Sales guy from Criswell is claiming there is an allocation seminar for Jeep sales staff this afternoon at 3:30 ET where they will get information about the 2022 JL's...is it assuming too much to hope they will also discuss MY 2022 JT as well?
Sponsored