Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
I was working with a sales rep at Covert Austin and he was able to do the 1% Tread Lightly discount for a 21 model JT. However, I decided to wait for the 22 and now he wont respond to my txts. As such, I'll probably make the trip to Gupton if Daniel is still able to do the 6-8% discount.
I got 1% below invoice with TL at Neil Maxwell in Austin for my 2021

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
There’s a new Sport trim called Altitude that has a black grill and can have the Max Tow package.
I saw that and I'm super interested in that model but I want to know what the black wheels are that are included. Are they the basic gloss black from last year or are they something fancier? I may pull the trigger on a 2022 Altitude if the wheels are something decent. I love Willys wheels but I HATE those Sport S 5 spokes silver or black.

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
Has anyone gotten word from gupton for affiliate pricing on 22s yet? Are we just waiting on the 1% for tread lightly?

Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Has anyone gotten word from gupton for affiliate pricing on 22s yet? Are we just waiting on the 1% for tread lightly?
He sent me this, this morning. Still waiting on word.

Screenshot_20211011-103924.png

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Is it time to start the 2023 rumor thread?
Sure let's do it. That poll @JeepCares posted a couple of weeks ago asking for opinions on the interior console layout really got my attention. The current layout sucks. The t-case shifter is too high and my knee rests on it, the cubby hole is too small for anything except a pack of gum, the rear cupholder is hard to use because of the console lid, and the console storage is too small.

The seats are also too hard and need power adjustment. And while we're at it the exterior mirrors are a complete joke. Hopefully Jeep is taking notes....

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
I saw that and I'm super interested in that model but I want to know what the black wheels are that are included. Are they the basic gloss black from last year or are they something fancier? I may pull the trigger on a 2022 Altitude if the wheels are something decent. I love Willys wheels but I HATE those Sport S 5 spokes silver or black.
They have the same WFP order code as the wheels on the 2021 California Edition.
https://www.jeep.com/limited-editions/gladiator/california-edition.html

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
good find. those are the wheels I was thinking they were. Not a fan...
I have no idea what wheels will be on my Sport S when it comes in. There was some very confusing ordering issue when I placed my order where the only wheels the dealer could specify was WFP while the web site and the last published order guide was saying that WF6 was the right wheel order code. :headbang:

Sponsored

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
So I'm guessing Silver Zynith is a brighter silver than Billet was? I actually loved Billet because it was darker and different.
Look at the Grand Cherokee on Jeep.Com they have the Silver Zynith. I Wouldn't call it brighter at all. It's US Navy ship gray IMO. Looks really good but I'm sold on Sarge Green.

JeepJedi

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Texas Trail Gladitor
Do you have an email? The dealers by me in DFW are Autonation so I'm going to need to travel. If Covert can help me I'd rather go to Austin than Ohio, Tennessee, or Utah.
I having a hard time in Austin. I might go the gupton route

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I assume silver zenith is the same as smoke show on the Dodge Charger and Challenger. If so is like stingray where it just a solid color no sparkle whiter grey.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I assume silver zenith is the same as smoke show on the Dodge Charger and Challenger. If so is like stingray where it just a solid color no sparkle whiter grey.
I thought it was going to have some sparkle to it but looking at this video, it looks like a flat color w/ clear coat. I think it's a bit lighter than Smoke Show but if it's flat w/ clear coat... IM DOWN

Sponsored