Sponsored

7% under invoice the best deal out there?

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Is 7% under invoice the best deal going right now?? I have a dealer that agreed to that with no hesitation but he agreed to match any other deal I might find.
Sponsored

EZsmoke

First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon X
Is 7% under invoice the best deal going right now?? I have a dealer that agreed to that with no hesitation but he agreed to match any other deal I might find.
Does the 7% require you to finance the deal with them? Can you name the dealership?

OP
OP
NateKY

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Does the 7% require you to finance the deal with them? Can you name the dealership?
They didn’t mention financing with them. The impression was that it was on a Rubicon only. Maybe they have more wiggle room or something. The manager and I are both veterans. We bullcraped a bit and then he said he would do that much under. At this point it is just a handshake thing so he can back out at any time. I trust them though.

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I got 8.4% under MSRP

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors
I would confirm it does not include financing or outrageous dealer handling fees. I ordered a Sport S at 6.2% below invoice, no financing, no trade in, and approx. $500 for all fees back in May.

I think buyers are going to start seeing better deals, even buying stock off the lot. I dropped mine off today at the dealer for an issue with the clutch (at only 2500 miles) and they had 31 Gladiators in stock.

Sponsored

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
I was laughed at by a dealer here in the greater Minneapolis area for the mere suggestion that folks are getting 5% below invoice, she said it was unlikely since it is such a new vehicle

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I was laughed at by a dealer here in the greater Minneapolis area for the mere suggestion that folks are getting 5% below invoice, she said it was unlikely since it is such a new vehicle
Don't feel bad they do the same in Alabama. The salesman asked me where I was going to get 6-7% off because he wanted to get one too. I told him about the gladiator forums ect dought he took the time to come look us up...so uninformed.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Funny thing about it is I was also laughed out of the showroom when I suggested that I could go elsewhere and get below invoice on a Gladiator and the dealer was the same one the OP is getting his quote from. My my how time changes things......

Munchos

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave, jeep grand cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Funny thing about it is I was also laughed out of the showroom when I suggested that I could go elsewhere and get below invoice on a Gladiator and the dealer was the same one the OP is getting his quote from. My my how time changes things......
The closest dealer to me here in Kansas would not even honor the FCA Friends and Family discount from their own company. Fortunately, I have another dealer that would. Best deal around here is the 1% below invoice.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
The closest dealer to me here in Kansas would not even honor the FCA Friends and Family discount from their own company. Fortunately, I have another dealer that would. Best deal around here is the 1% below invoice.
It is not a requirement every FCA dealer participate in the Affiliate program. Most do, but not all.

Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
One of the dealers here has an "Adjusted Market Value" sticker on theirs of $7k. they can keep it for that!
Gregj

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
I would confirm it does not include financing or outrageous dealer handling fees. I ordered a Sport S at 6.2% below invoice, no financing, no trade in, and approx. $500 for all fees back in May.

I think buyers are going to start seeing better deals, even buying stock off the lot. I dropped mine off today at the dealer for an issue with the clutch (at only 2500 miles) and they had 31 Gladiators in stock.
@DenverGladiator would you mind sharing who you worked with in Colorado for that deal?

deweyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (white, tan interior, premium top, auto, tow, Sirius, aftermarket bedliner), 2007 Ridgeline, 2002 Mustang Convertible, 2012 Jeep Patriot 4WD, 2015 Inifiniti QX60
Occupation
Attorney
Criswell in Gaithersburg, Maryland gave me 5% under invoice for in-stock Sport S in July. $300 for processing. Stuck me with unwanted wheel locks at $100 plus, though. Decided not to argue.

Stalbot64

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Best I could do was $ 1500 under invoice

Skylandry

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Best I could do in the Austin, Texas area was paying MSRP for a Sport S with free Rubicon 33's. I felt like I won :)...first time in over 80 buys (yes I have a problem) that i ever paid sticker. But I do love my Gladiator and would do it again!
Sponsored