First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
2nd for Cam in Post Falls, great guy to work with. Came in on his day off to wrap my deal up so I could schedule flying up.

Ended up at 5.5% under.

Findlay Jeep in Post Falls ID. Email Cameron.. [email protected]
He's hard to get a hold off, but makes a deal that was worth not driving or flying far.
Sponsored

Fortus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I actually ended up trying Bellevue's chat feature & ended up connecting with Ivan over email. He was really responsive, but was only able to offer the 1% below invoice from the Tread Lightly/FCA Affiliate program. I'd mentioned that a dealer in Idaho was offering up to 8% below invoice and that I wasn't even looking for them to match the 8%, just something more than the 1% but he wasn't able to go any lower.

Oh, I had quite the experience in Kirkland. I had a really good experience just browsing the lot — they had a lot of Gladiators at the time — and the test drive was good. But after that it was just awful, pushing really hard to sell me a Gladiator that I didn't want at $13,000 over the MSRP they had on their own website. I should have walked out much sooner than I did.
Bellevue: So, the 1% under invoice should be before rebates. Once you deduct the rebates, then you should end up with another chunk off invoice. That's the deal I got. Ask him to give you a bottom-line price with all incentives applied.

Kirkland: Yea, it doesn't surprise me. When I called them, the guy kept calling me "Boss" after every sentence.

jj_WA

First Name
jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cherokee, 2002 Dakota Quadcab 4x4
Occupation
Higher Education
Bellevue: So, the 1% under invoice should be before rebates. Once you deduct the rebates, then you should end up with another chunk off invoice. That's the deal I got. Ask him to give you a bottom-line price with all incentives applied.

Kirkland: Yea, it doesn't surprise me. When I called them, the guy kept calling me "Boss" after every sentence.
Every time I hear "Boss" I think of Red Foxx who said it meant "Double S-O-B spelled backwards." :LOL:

Canyonchase1

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
U.S. Army Infantryman / Animal SaR
Just wanted to put my 2 pennies in. I'm a soldier down at JBLM, south of Seattle. All the dealerships around here are trash except for the Jeep in Olympia. I just signed my papers 2 days ago and am picking up my 2021 Overland today. Here are the numbers:

MSRP: $55,515
Dealer Invoice: $52,442
PP Pricing (1% below invoice): $51,992
Rebates:: $1,500 + $500 for military
Total: $49,992 ($5,523 off of MSRP and $2,242 off of Dealers Invoice)

That's over 4% below dealers invoice. They also give $200 if you refer someone, if anyone ends up going there you can take my $200 referral and use it towards your deal.

No affiliation with them, just super impressed with how they were and how they treated me. No sleazy ass salesmen, no pushy managers or finance directors, just honesty. Once I told them I had the affiliates code they handed over the dealers invoices to me and let me walk out. Just a bunch of awesome guys all around.
Sponsored