Sponsored

A list compiled by you. The 5 most loved and hated Jeep Mods.

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Dudes, OP lives in Guam...ever been to Guam? Never been there but know people that were stationed there...there is nothing to do. So he made a video, who cares why he did it or if you like it or not. His 5th point sums it up. Everyone is so uptight and thinks their respective opinion actually means something when in actuality our opinions mean absolutely nothing to 7 billion plus people on this earth.
Sponsored

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
I had been sitting on this video for a while. It was in fact going to be thrown in my windows trash bin. I decided if I delivered it in a way that is considerate, I may have a winning video. This isnt what you think it is. Its a desire for change and how we look at each others builds.

Here are the top 5 things you hate about Jeep modifications. I scoured the pages and consolidated your suggestions.

Short and to the point, I like it.
Agree also. So if you are posting this video, are you guilty of #5?? haha
PS, I know I am, and probably should try to think a little more like you mentioned, but it is just tough to see a Jeep treated like 1-4 (especially #4) and not say something sometimes lol.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Dudes, OP lives in Guam...ever been to Guam? Never been there but know people that were stationed there...there is nothing to do. So he made a video, who cares why he did it or if you like it or not. His 5th point sums it up. Everyone is so uptight and thinks their respective opinion actually means something when in actuality our opinions mean absolutely nothing to 7 billion plus people on this earth.
WTF are you trying to say I'm irrelevant!? I drive a JEEP!

Max Tow ;)

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
goodness aint that the truth. If I was there, I'd be doing OnlyFans...so he's a better person than I am. hahahaha

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Because everyone likes videos, especially when quoting, sharing, and consolidating an idea. Such as what people dislike about our trucks. A forum post is not very engaging.

You may watch the video and thumb it down but my work is realized and the contribution is appreciated.
I liked the video. That being said, Jeeps are what we all make our personal Jeep to be... and none that I have seen are entirely a reflection of another's. They are instead a reflection of what we wnat from the vehicle.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I liked the video. That being said, Jeeps are what we all make our personal Jeep to be... and none that I have seen are entirely a reflection of another's. They are instead a reflection of what we wnat from the vehicle.
That's no true! Mine is a combination of easy mods that can be removed (lease) and lack of extra funds lol. Mine is a reflection of not having as much extra money as I want. :P

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well as he's said.... #5 🤔😉
Really good points, I do think it is fairly spot on. Now my retort on one or more. Lockers before lights especially on my JT it's my D.D to get to work and I drive a lot after sunset and I don't like brown furry hood ornaments AKA deer. Oh I might have 4 other Jeep's that are not my D.D. one has lockers (not saying I don't want them in JT) but it's under warranty for a few more months.
On the stubby antenna's I'm one that never understood them, anyone needing a fix for it hitting windshield or whatever the fix I used on my LJ a piece of hose,. now on my JT since it doesn't have much chrome is heat shrink tubing. But I listen to the radio most, I watch very little TV..... a different subject for another time / place.
Stickers I've got a few on my Jeeps most have meaning to me a few was on the Jeep when I got it.... I left it on to piss off people when I went to Florida often. :LOL: AKA GA Bulldogs on back glass. Side note: I give less than 3 S###'# about sports; reference above on TV.
Angry grill... WTF blocks air flow to radiator after having XJ's and needing more air flow for cooling.... Not my bag baby, I didn't say I don't watch movies. :like:

Not part of this thread directly.. I doubt his U-tube videos are a financial thing being He's on A.D. in my experience Command don't like their subordinates having a side gig that can or does make more money. That I do know... I ended up getting "deployed" back to back for 9 months plus on B.S. And thanks it saved me from getting married to so I guess good save too. 🤔😒 This was in early 90s. So Command don't like having a S.M. earning more than them on the side and planning on getting out.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
We have them here...he mentioned a few, and there is of course my favorite- @Wizzard005 who runs mr and mrs overlander. I watched their video on their supercharger as I was researching the various blower options, and after a couple clicks on their content found myself rolling on the floor laughing. They do the YouTube free shit model, and direct people to their patreon account where she gets paid by subscribers (who I would imagine embody the "thirsty beta orbiter") to do nsfw “”modeling”” (air quotes) on camera.
I bit, I took a look what you were talking about, so is that what people create on YouTube? Combo some sort of focused topic plus modeling of skimpy clothing? I really don't visit YouTube much at all LOL (classic music videos and DIY help videos is about it) so it felt like a weird mash-up.

Sponsored

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
I don't mind videos but I am not wasting my time to listen to a personal hate or like that's made just to fluff content and get more traffic and clicks. I want actual information.

Those like/hate things are basically just like listening to a random person on the street. I don't have time for that. Now a list that's compiled is different than just 1 person.

In any event, I can't stand angry grills or mad headlight lids. The short antenna, light bar, and even stickers are fine with me.

Sleighman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Reading all of the comments definitely had me 😄😁🤣. I personally don't care what others like on my Jeep. A matter of fact if I have a mod that I know pisses someone off I'd probably make sure I show that mod off the most. You know just a Jeep owners attitude 🙄.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bit, I took a look what you were talking about, so is that what people create on YouTube? Combo some sort of focused topic plus modeling of skimpy clothing? I really don't visit YouTube much at all LOL (classic music videos and DIY help videos is about it) so it felt like a weird mash-up.
When you're not that great, yes. Think LiteBrite. If you don't know them, just look up the name and see all the stills. It'll become apparent pretty quick why people click on their stuff.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase

Tiny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SportS, manual, soft top, black
Just gonna say I love the TewlTalk YouTube channel. Great dude who gives helpful tips for the home Jeep DIYer. Didn't know you were part of the forum. While this was more of a fun video, watched and happy to support. This is not a Litebrite like channel....
Sponsored