First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1993 Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Utility Engineer
I've read a number of threads on this, but haven't seen any info on the DIMIC Trail Rail system sold on Amazon. At $219 delivered, it's substantially less expensive than the Mopar kit, and the ad claims the rails are stainless steel.
DICMIC Trail Rail System Tie Down Rail Compatible with 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Replace# 82215956

Has anyone used this kit, and if so is it decent quality and compatible with other accessories that may use the Trail Rail for mounting (e.g. Tonneau covers and racks)?
Sponsored

BearDog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Max Tow. '20 H2SXSE+. RV-4 Airplane
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I've read a number of threads on this, but haven't seen any info on the DIMIC Trail Rail system sold on Amazon. At $219 delivered, it's substantially less expensive than the Mopar kit, and the ad claims the rails are stainless steel.
DICMIC Trail Rail System Tie Down Rail Compatible with 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Replace# 82215956

Has anyone used this kit, and if so is it decent quality and compatible with other accessories that may use the Trail Rail for mounting (e.g. Tonneau covers and racks)?
It looks like a Chinese copy of the Mopar Rails. It does come with six tie downs instead of four. I would want to inspect it closely before installing. At least returns are fairly easy with Amazon.

Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Cheaper than what I paid for the mopar rails. And includes more cleats. Looks like a great deal.

mgw750

First Name
Mke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Machinist

I have it, it seems to be very well made. Fit perfectly and worked well with my hard cover. It looks just like the mopar one ( who knows, might come out of the same factory) except this one comes with 2 extra cleats and doesn't short you 2 screws like the mopar one.

OP
OP
Beach Buggy

Beach Buggy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1993 Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Utility Engineer
I purchased the DIMIC system and I’m very pleased with it. Fit and finish are excellent, the rails are very sturdy the hardware set is decent quality, and you get an extra pair of bolts. The 6 tie down cleats are good quality as well. It looks exactly like the MOPAR rail set. For $219, it’s a very good value. I can’t imagine what else you might get by paying more, regardless of where the item is manufactured.
Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Trail Rails IMG_2283
Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Trail Rails IMG_2281
Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Trail Rails IMG_2282

MattHamilton

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Support Analyst
I purchased the DIMIC system and I’m very pleased with it. Fit and finish are excellent, the rails are very sturdy the hardware set is decent quality, and you get an extra pair of bolts. The 6 tie down cleats are good quality as well. It looks exactly like the MOPAR rail set. For $219, it’s a very good value. I can’t imagine what else you might get by paying more, regardless of where the item is manufactured.
How're they holding up through the winter?
Sponsored