Anyone Here Running BFG 39x13.50 KM3's?

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
I have the same wheels! If those are the Method 316. Are you running any spacers? Have you taken it off road to test for rubbing issues and where?
Actually now that I look at them they are the 701's, correct? What size option do you have?

davetha

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeep.host
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Jeep JT
Build Thread
Link
Actually now that I look at them they are the 701's, correct? What size option do you have?
I'm running 306's and have wheel'd a ton with them. You have the same offset on the 316's. If he does have the 701 it could be either 0mm or -12mm.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
What wheels are those and is that a max tow? Just curious as it appears to like the tires stick out a tad more than mine.

these are method 701s 17x85 0 offset. It was a touch too tight under flex and against the steering stops in reverse so there’s a 1.75” wheel Spacer. These are the sport width axles diesels don’t have a max tow option.

Sponsored

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
these are method 701s 17x85 0 offset. It was a touch too tight under flex and against the steering stops in reverse so there’s a 1.75” wheel Spacer. These are the sport width axles diesels don’t have a max tow option.
Have you wheeled with them much? Any clearance issues there?

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD
37.75” under my diesel

30132CC6-FBDD-4FB7-96F2-29BE0912B176.jpeg

curious if you've considered deflating and trying too get it under the bed in stock spare location? i'm guessing it'd run into the rear track bar -- @ super low PSI i'm wondering if a combination of the clayton rear track bar (has bend to accommodate larger tire) and som watch straps pulling to towards hitch could make it work

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
curious if you've considered deflating and trying too get it under the bed in stock spare location? i'm guessing it'd run into the rear track bar -- @ super low PSI i'm wondering if a combination of the clayton rear track bar (has bend to accommodate larger tire) and som watch straps pulling to towards hitch could make it work
no I carry an HD plug kit and have onboard air

Sponsored