First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
Bringing this one back - anyone have any issues with wear on theirs after a year or two?
Absolutely no issues with wear.

My only issue is that neither the supplied drain plugs or the stock drain plugs will stay in place because they aren't perfectly aligned with the drain holes. If I did align them then nothing else would fit right.

Would I do it again? Yes. I love the indestructibility. But it is an absolute pain in the ass doing the install so ensure you have a strong person to help you with it.
Sponsored

jeep1

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2024 JLURX
Zero regrets here ... mud, rain, snow, dust .... been through it all in the last year and couldn't be happier. It's the next best thing to just LineX'ing the interior (and has more sound insulation!) :)

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
anyone try to reinstall the jeep storage box under the rear seats after installing your Armorlite?

kind of doubt it is going back in but thought I'd ask.

RustySeatbelt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
anyone try to reinstall the jeep storage box under the rear seats after installing your Armorlite?

I don't remember having to take it out during install. I have mine in, no interference whatsoever.

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
yea i went back and looked at some videos and it appears it will be fine.

thanks for the help.

Sponsored

redfish

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT
Occupation
Strategic Account Executive

Yup no issues at all it goes right back in

Kirk*Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Jeep Mojave/toyota camry
If I hadn't bought a set of weather techs right after I bought my Mojave I would have went the armorlite route in a heartbeat looks like a solid product

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
If I hadn't bought a set of weather techs right after I bought my Mojave I would have went the armorlite route in a heartbeat looks like a solid product
Pawn off the weather tech and get Armolite. You won't regret it!

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
over half way thru installation. had to take a break because my hands and arms are killing me, plus I wanted to watch the Final Four.

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired

No issues at all getting it back in. That said, don't be an idiot like I was, Ended up missing a bolt on the long passenger side box, put the box in knowing I would have to buy another bolt. Get it all installed and the lid won't close---so I did the Marine thing and just pushed it down harder---sure as shit I end up ripping off the hinge---because that's where the damn bolt had gotten stuck. :angry:

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
My only issue is that neither the supplied drain plugs or the stock drain plugs will stay in place because they aren't perfectly aligned with the drain holes. If I did align them then nothing else would fit right.
Mine too, sad. I also have two that won't stay in place because they are too loose.

Yes, but installed 3 of the bolts and then slid the box over to the fourth hole.

freebird_78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Did Armorlite this weekend. Laid a few squares of Killamat while everything was out and accessible. SIGNIFICANTLY quieter. Whole jeep just feels "tighter", for lack of a better description. Zero issues during install. An hour to strip, an hour laying killamat and an hour installing Armorlite. Only "issue" was self induced. Forgot to plug the passenger seat back in and threw airbag light.

aFatBird

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Anyone have armorlite and something like a kraken inflation system? Looking for ideas because the wiring for the kraken system goes through the drain hole.
Sponsored