First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys
Occupation
DAD
This looks great. I know what my next project is going to be.
Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Install does look a little time consuming, but hopefully that means it’ll appear more OEM and be less likely to pull out.
It's not a big deal really. Seems a little daunting but it's just a few bolts. nothing complicated or nuanced, nothing like taking the dash apart.

bidingmytime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
10/10. Great product. Install is not difficult it just seems that way becauce you have to loosen all seat bolts. WEAR GLOVES. Edges under the seats are sharp! I removed the rear seat and put the fronts in with the seats still in just loosened. 10 months. No wear. 7000 miles.

Philholzer

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I bought mine about a month ago at Florida Jeep Jam and was fortunate enough to take the display ones home at the end of the show. After Jeep Jam and two weeks setting up and tearing down Gulf Coast Jam, I wouldn't trade them for the world. HOWEVER, I may be cleaning my wrong (vacuuming up the dirt then spraying with Chemical Guys interior ceramic quick detailer and scrubbing) but I can't get them to come completely clean. There's like a while stain on mine which I can live with. Only thing I'd do differently is install the fronts first, then the rear

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
As a guy with arthritis the Armorlite was an absolute ass pain to install as it is much thicker than the carpet and the plastic trim panels all along the sides of the Jeep interior were designed for the thin carpet.

Finally had to get help from a guy who's hands aren't a wreck reinstalling the plastic trim.

Absolutely love the product though and would go through the ass pain again.

Sponsored

Armorlite_Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Rubicon Unlimited, JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
ARMORLITE
I bought mine about a month ago at Florida Jeep Jam and was fortunate enough to take the display ones home at the end of the show. After Jeep Jam and two weeks setting up and tearing down Gulf Coast Jam, I wouldn't trade them for the world. HOWEVER, I may be cleaning my wrong (vacuuming up the dirt then spraying with Chemical Guys interior ceramic quick detailer and scrubbing) but I can't get them to come completely clean. There's like a while stain on mine which I can live with. Only thing I'd do differently is install the fronts first, then the rear
I have had the best luck with rubber mat cleaner from Adam's. if you have something stubborn maybe try a little dawn dish soap, but then follow up with the adams as it seems to restore the black color the best without adding any oils that make it slick.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I was in my garage looking at them. Hoping I don't snap one trying to get it off. I may check to see if I can order a few. Thanks!
Recently purchased the flooring with the Black Fridays discount and in the installation bag I received new plugs.

ChadM

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
IT Geek
so goarmorlite sent me a sample (about 3x5 inches, probably from their scrap pile) because I wanted to see the desert khaki in person. Well, i also wanted to test its strength.
Can you post an installed pic? I am about to get the desert khaki for xmas for myself but I havent seen any installed pics, just the black.

EDIT: I saw the pics in the thread someone posted and it confirmed that the desert khaki is the way to go!

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Can you post an installed pic? I am about to get the desert khaki for xmas for myself but I havent seen any installed pics, just the black.

EDIT: I saw the pics in the thread someone posted and it confirmed that the desert khaki is the way to go!
Desert khaki with gobi is definitely the way to go

Armorlite_Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ARMORLITE
@Armorlite_Kail

any word if/when this is coming as a factory order/installed option?

Thought I saw something in that regard a short while back.
missed this comment the first go round, When Mopar launches the Armorlite floor as an accessory it will be for the JLU. Only talk about the 4XE, JL and the JT at this point but nothing solid yet.

Armorlite_Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ARMORLITE
@Armorlite_Kail can those of us who ordered awhile back be courtesy gifted these ?
email [email protected], and ask nicely, don't forget to provide your order number. Also call them grommets since we use the term plug for the drain plugs. I will ask engineering to create an internal part number for them.

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Working for the man every night and day
One of my favorite mods. Highly recommended.

PlayfulBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020 Rubicon Gobi
Desert khaki with gobi is definitely the way to go
I would have thought it too much...
Are there any pictures of Gobi plus Khaki amorlite? Could only see the Khaki with the brown seats. Looks clean.
And one can really just hose it down? Had read you also need to take it out and let dry... hope that is wrong, because then it is a must have.
Sponsored