Sponsored

Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper)

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Just ordered, did not get the PNP, plain on using aux switch. Do I need the PNP?
No, the PNP harness just taps into one of your taillights for power. You can wire this to an any of the aux wires but will only work when you turn on the aux button. By tapping into the taillight it turns on whenever you put it in reverse.
Sponsored

Kaiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow 1969 J3000 Gladiator farm truck. 1969 J2000 Gladiator project.
Got mine in, thanks Oracle. Aux 4 only for me.
The first 100 may go fast...

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered mine!!

Thanks!

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Looks like about 25 ordered so far!

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
Just ordered mine with harness

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Order in with harness. Thanks Oracle for taking care of us first and a great group buy deal!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
what are the odds of working out a shipment just a couple days earlier for the above reason?
Normally we can push projects along a bit quicker than expected but we have components for other projects that have been siting in TX for over a week now due to shipping delays and everything seems to be taking longer than expected lately due to issues like this outside of control so we don't want to over promise anything.

I also am considering the tail light, but think the lights being low might be better for backing the camper into a spot at night.
Thanks Oracle for the group buy and excellent pricing.....Jack
You are correct, the tail lights will have great LEDs but the low position of these bumper lights allows for a different projection angle which would compliment the tail light reverse lights rather than being redundant.

Just ordered, did not get the PNP, plain on using aux switch. Do I need the PNP?
If you are gong to connect to the Aux switch you are just going to need 18 AWG insulated primary cable like this. The Aux switches just have bare cable ends so there is no way to make that a "plug and play" option so you just need a length of cable to get from the reverse lights to the fuse box area where the Aux leads are. .

Sponsored

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
If you are gong to connect to the Aux switch you are just going to need 18 AWG insulated primary cable like this. The Aux switches just have bare cable ends so there is no way to make that a "plug and play" option so you just need a length of cable to get from the reverse lights to the fuse box area where the Aux leads are. .
Your link for the wire doesn't work. Also, what kind of diode do we need to connect the lights to both the AUX and backup?

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)