Sponsored

Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper)

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Everyone only gets a refund if Oracle is unable to deliver the product. If you want a refund, I'm sure Oracle would be willing to accommodate you. I waited four months for a RSI SmartCap.
I said I wasn't interested in a refund at this point.

Hell I waited 8 months for a ladder for my H2 from GOBI. The difference though was the told me flat out it would be upwards of 6+ months. I wasn't given an estimated shipment date that was continually pushed back. Just curious.
Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a set last week. They informed me this week that it was a preorder item and would start shipping 5/12…..looks like they’re behind. They did the same thing with the JL lights, shipping them 2-3wks after the target date.
Correct, this was their latest email I received:

"There is a global chip shortage including the IC chips used in these modules, and this is causing a delay in finishing the production run. Our current estimate is a 15-25 day delay but will update you as more information is made available."

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I said I wasn't interested in a refund at this point.

Hell I waited 8 months for a ladder for my H2 from GOBI. The difference though was the told me flat out it would be upwards of 6+ months. I wasn't given an estimated shipment date that was continually pushed back. Just curious.
I guess we should be happy that we are not waiting on chips for our JT’s like a lot of people that have builds waiting.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
@ORACLElights How about an Amber lens option? I would like a set of these to wire directly to my aux switches and use them as rear facing trail lights.
Hi Tony, we don't have plans for this option at this point.

-Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I'm curious at what point does everyone get a refund? I got in on the original group buy with an order date of March 6th. We are over 2 months and 2 delays at this point. Not saying I want a refund right now but who's to say this chip nonsense gets worked out anytime soon?
Hello, we understand that delays can be frustrating. Unfortunately, there are things that are out of our hands like material sourcing that cause unforeseeable delays. We let all pre-orders know when we were able to so as to remain communicative and transparent about the status change as best we can.

We appreciate everyone's patience, and we are motivated to get these out as soon as possible. If you wish to cancel your order, you are welcome to message us and we'll be happy to assist with getting that completed.

-Rachel

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Hello, we understand that delays can be frustrating. Unfortunately, there are things that are out of our hands like material sourcing that cause unforeseeable delays. We let all pre-orders know when we were able to so as to remain communicative and transparent about the status change as best we can.

We appreciate everyone's patience, and we are motivated to get these out as soon as possible. If you wish to cancel your order, you are welcome to message us and we'll be happy to assist with getting that completed.

-Rachel
Thank you. Can’t wait until this supply chain problem clears up.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
@ORACLElights How about an Amber lens option? I would like a set of these to wire directly to my aux switches and use them as rear facing trail lights.
This could probably be accomplished using some Lamin-x Amber film on the lights.

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

-Rachel
Definitely understandable. COVID has screwed everything including what seems all manufacturing lines. Hope the chips come in soon. I'm dying to get these lights installed!

GreyGhost

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Retired
Any updates????????

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
The reverse lights are still estimating for early June ship date! We will keep you in the loop when they are received, go through QC, and start shipping.

Thank you everyone for your patience!

-Missy

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Bug eye stock tail lights be like...

--_____--

Last edited:

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got this email from Oracle this morning.....

Thank you for your your patience with your order of our new Gladiator Reverse Lights.

Due to the global shortages and shipping delays, we have decided to conduct additional Quality Control checks on these modules.

In order to ensure that you receive only the best quality product, our team is completing additional QC steps regarding the cabling of these new modules. Our current estimate is 15-20 days for this additional QC. Our team is standing by to answer any questions that you may have regarding this update.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during these times, and we apologize for this added delay. We are motivated to get your order to you as soon as possible and to take the necessary steps to ensure you receive a high-quality product.
Sponsored