Sponsored

Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper)

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Due to unexpected shipment delays with our Gladiator Rear Bumper Reverse Lights, our updated shipping estimate is now May 12, 2021.

We appreciate your patience with our first production run of this product! You may be excited to receive your order, and we are motivated to get these into your hands as quickly as possible.

Once these arrive at our facility, they will go through a rigorous quality-control check before being securely packaged and shipped to you via the method you chose at checkout. You will receive tracking at this time.

Like many other small businesses, shipment plans continue to be disrupted by pandemic prioritizations. However, our team is committed to providing high-quality products with the best customer service possible so please reach out to us if we can answer any of your questions!

-Missy
Too bad, though I understand issues. Extra bummer since I probably won't get to see the benefit of having them until October or so now...#alaskasummersun. If that's the biggest problem I have in life, it aint that bad. Looking forward to them!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Here are some great shots of the lights installed. We will have the installation video up soon for your viewing pleasure :)

Jeep Gladiator Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper) JT_Jeep_Gladiator_LED_Tail_Lights_ORACLE

Jeep Gladiator Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper) JT_Jeep_Gladiator_LED_TailLight_ORACLE

Jeep Gladiator Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper) Jeep_Gladiator_LED_Tail_Lights_ORACLE

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Sponsored

Wageslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 GC Overland, '21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Hey @ORACLElights

Would there be any possibility of making a matching aux light for the front bumper that would fill in the honeycomb blanking panels beside the fog lights? It would be nice to have a light that fit the factory look and would stylistically match front to back with the rear backup lights you have made.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Here is the installation video so you can see what is involved with putting these in and wiring them up.

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
How would we wire it up so we can use the lights both switched and as part of the reverse lights?

Sponsored

KHam

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Arg... I didn't realize I needed those until I saw them. So now I need them. I guess I'll order those too in addition to your new tail lights that I also need. Thanks a lot Oracle, now take my money!

KHam

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
How would we wire it up so we can use the lights both switched and as part of the reverse lights?
I don't know that I would waste a switch on just the add on reverse lights but it would be pretty easy to wire a relay on it. I had done a simple relay circuit to power my LP6s which you can use to visualize how to wire a switch along with your backup lights. (The second diagram is the better one.) https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/baja-designs-lp6-wiring-idea.35769/

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
You would need to wire up something like KHam posted above or connect to an Aux switch (if you have factory or aftermarket switches) with a diode (unless you dont mind your factory reverse lights coming on with the switch as well). Its not something we recommend or encourage but can be done.

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but the current beta FW version of the tazer lets you turn on the reverse lights by pressing the unlock remote button 5 times.